Day Four - Need support!

princessj

:jelous: I started on Exante Total Solution on Friday 29th March (so four days in) Today has been a toughie and I came within inches of giving in. I bought the month bumper pack. I like the soups with lot of pepper (dont like the bars at all though) the shakes I like warm, and will try adding coffee as I see a few do. Im trying to drink 2-3 litres of water, but it is so bland.
Any tips and support would be great. I have been very hungry today, and actually got a huge carb crave, put my coat on an hour ago to walk to my local chippy for a bag of fish and chips - I stopped and actually prayed for strength not to. I weigh 11st 11b and need to loose about 1.5 stone - i am not going to weigh myself - I am going to see if I can get into my clothes of 2 years ago - they will be my benchmark. Anyone finding frequent trips to the loo during the night? and tips and help would be appreciated - this is not going to be easy - but I need to loose the extra weight I am carrying xx

Hi Princessj. Welcome to the forum & well done for reaching day four. You should be over the most difficult part soon & reach ketosis. Then the craving for carbs should diminish. How about weighing yourself just for the first week as that should help keep you on track. Are there any other goals you can think of that you would lie to achieve on the way to reaching your target weight. Try & keep yourself busy or distract yourself with something. good luck for the rest of the week

Hi Princess, it is tough, really tough for the first few days, just think that in only a few weeks you could be wearing your favourite clothes again, you got over a blip and thats something to be proud of and you should seriously congratulate yourself. By the end of today you will be in the zone, so in just a few hours you will be feeling much better xx

Thanks so much susie - great advice, and yes, I think I will weight myself and see how im going - also will go buy some of those sticks everyone is talking about to measure the ketosis - I guess once I see something concrete it will spur me on even more - and yes, I do have other goals in mind, and will try and keep those images to the forefront of my mind - well done to you on your achievements so far x

Thanks Lanarkwitch too (sorry, new to this, and thought I could give individual replies - you have both lost some weight, and that is encouraging x

Back