• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

day four

mama267

well day four nearly over have felt a bit hungry today but not starving mouth tastes horrible but use listerine strips. I have found it quite good not suffering like i thought i would then i think am i doing it right. managing to drink at least 3ltrs of water a day but not rushing to loo all the time so i wonder whether it is working, but i am resisting the scales have to wait till monday morning:confused::sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Teg

Posts when she can
Sounds like ur just hitting ketotis. Well done, ur lips may get dry and the headaches come next for a day or 2 and then ur homefree thats it ... well done oh and u shouldn,t feel hungry 2mro

mama267

i haven`t felt hungary today at all had to force self to have 3rd shake hope i have a good loss on monday i`m off work now so it might be a bit more difficult x

well done on getting through the 1st few days and good luck with your WI x

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
ketosis and the furry tongue are all positive signs that the weight is dropping off you so well done and good luck for your WI.

Sara4

Gold Member
You're doing great hun! Keep at it and roll on Monday!

thanks guys for all support it is great to know you are all out there cheering everyone on x

Well done, the first few days are the hardest.

Good luck with your WI on Monday - that's my WI day as well.

x