Day One Again Tomorrow...

Well it is Day 1 again tomorrow for me after my poor attempt last week!! WL8S and ECM have been keeping me motivated (god I am such a baby) and reminding me of my reasons for doing this!!

I really, really hope that I can just get to the end of the week this week and take it from there!

You are all doing a fab job :D

xxx

Good luck Daisy, you CAN do this hun!!!

Georgie
xx

One day at a time, or one hour at a time Daisy....:)

You CAN do this....:D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

i am starting day one week one again tomo too!

i have to do this, i am the worlds worst at giving in when i really dont need to.

I see my cdc on tues and then not again for two weeks so this is my chance to really make a dent on my weight for when she comes back.

Good luck daisy- we CAN do this!!!

Oooh I think that we posted at the same time LLW! You are right, we can do this and you can shock and astound your CDC when she comes back :) xx

i am starting day one week one again tomo too!

i have to do this, i am the worlds worst at giving in when i really dont need to.

I see my cdc on tues and then not again for two weeks so this is my chance to really make a dent on my weight for when she comes back.

Good luck daisy- we CAN do this!!!

YES....you CAN...!!!! :hug99::girlpower:

Thanks Sam :) I am actually scared!! I have more people to let down this time and I work well under that kind of pressure hun!! xx

Another restarter here but shush don't tell anyone!!

Nellis, come out of the cupboard that you are hiding in and join the restarters ;) We can do this hun! In fact we have to do this :) xx

:wave_cry::eek:

Daisy ... You will keep fighting it until your there girl , thinking i have todo the same myself get back to it ...... Monday is another start for you , thats good you have not gave up !

Well Im back here on the restart with you too hunny. I can officially start the diet now that I have seen my cdc, although I am really confused after speaking to you lol. We can do this and in a few weeks time when we are in full swing we will laugh about the struggle to get into the full swing of this diet. The support from minis is invaluable so make sure the window is always open!! Im on the phone and msn if you need me and for all of us trying to do the right thing and lose weight for whatever reason, Good Luck!!

Back