Day one almost over!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by GlitterBabe, 27 June 2008 Social URL.

1. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

I have almost finished day 1 and hve found it ok. The only problem I have is the shake flavours. I got a selection of the shakes to see which ones I like, had a banana one (which repeated on me all day), then a toffee and walnut one (not as nice as I had hoped), then was really cold this evening so made a chocolate one into hot chocolate (which was ok).
    I don't think i will be able to have just the shakes so will need to try some soups next week. Are there any flavours that you can recommend?
    I am also really tired, is this normal?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Slimming World
    the only one i get is spicy tomato... it's fabulous
  4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I'm on Day 1 too, so glad it's nearly over!

I don't like the soups, I live on choc tetras at the mo!

Good luck xx
  5. Leviathan in a Snood

Leviathan in a Snood Leave the kitchen!

I'm loving the soups at the moment:), the Oriental Chilli and the Mushroom being my favourite. I find that they're nicer watered down a bit (about 450 to 500ml water), I think that's because I love thai soups and they're always thin. I also feel fuller if I use more water.:tear_drop:

Try a few out, I'm sure you'll find something that you like, even if you usually not a fan of that flavour. I took an orange winter spice shake to work yesterday and everyone in the office asked who'd sprayed the air freshener...mmm, I <3 "glade shakes"!!!:confused:
  6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

well done on getting thru day 1 :) it's 'normal' to feel tired for first few days...just take it easy....keep glugging your water and you'll be fine !!

Chick & mush is yummy.....give it a go !

good luck....and keep us posted !

Debz xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.