Total Solution Day one and hello all exante ppls.............

tsweety81

hi all well was due to start 1st of jan 2013 but due to water infection and being puton antibiotics i have had to put it off until today. I was determined to start today so have had a banana shake for brekkie using my smootie maker which is much better than a shake i must say. i forgot how less sweet exante are compared with sns but tbh i dont mind that as i do have a sweet tooth and hopeing this will help me get used to eating less sweet things. My starting weight is 14st 2 lbs eeeek.i have gained abit since coming off injections and having the impalnt removed and i really havent been eating well too. i want to lose at least 4 stone so i guess i will be around for a while. i would love to know anyone who was around the same weight who is now around 10 stone how long did it take you to lose it. for now im having just shakes until i can order a months supply. well i look forward to hearing from anyone and good luck to us all in our weightloss journey xxx

Hiya, Good luck with the weight loss. Im on Day 3 and also have 4st to lose, and 12lbs. Iv gone from 14st to 9st in 4 months before, but that was on my own crazy diet that i would never do again. I did Exante last year and lost over a stone in 18 days, So im sure you are going to do very well very fast too, All you have to do is stick at it and the results come :) xx

Back