Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

day one and i failed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinnylala, 24 September 2008 Social URL.

1. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    well got through yest ok and then at 9pm was so dam hungry got kebab and chips then felt sick allnight

going to c counsellor and get weighed tom so once i find out exactly how much i put on may spur me into action again

so day 2 here i go again...

how r u alldoing

i feel awful :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Hi Honey

You have'nt failed, you've just fallen of the horse so get back on it.

Believe me no-one has fallen off that damn horse more than me. The first 3 days are unbelievable hard on this diet and then all of a sudden the wonderful ketosis with kick in and help with the hunger pangs. Just take one day at a time and wipe the word failed from your vocabulary!!

Good luck
    Sara:)

4. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    ok thanks popp glad to hear i not only one, ok feeling more positive today and determined to get through tonight no matter what

thank u and good luck to u 2

5. whi5tler

whi5tler Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Best of luck. Make the choice and stick with it. If you don't make the changes today you never will.

6. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    ya i know i feel annoyed withmyself but not going to let it turn into a binge, last 7 weeks been nothing but binge binge

ok will do it thanks guys

7. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It was only one kebab and a few chips. If you went for a long walk you could probably cancel that out. You will have put ketosis off though and that's everyones best friend. I too fall off the horse quite often, but day by day is the key.
    You can do it.

8. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    thanks percy yes day by day, i done it before and knows its works its just getting over firs few days so hunger pangs go away well lets hope by weekend i be in ketosis

9. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    skinnylala, to be a failure is when you've given up. You haven't given up, so you're not a failure! get back on that horse and take it minute by minute if you have to. You CAN do this!

10. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    thank you i feel so determined during day and at night i fall to pieces, but no have not given up, i will do it this time

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I know how you feel once the evening comes i go mad and want to eat. the daytimes are fine for me the eves are tough. just try and keep busy hun

:hug99: xxx

12. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd / ss
    evening is my hardest time, one of the reasons i split my shakes, so i can have more in the evening.
    good luck with a fresh start

13. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

Ah Skinnylala. Don't beat yourself up. What's done is done. Have a better day today :)
    I had early nights for the first couple of days and once ketosis kicked in I just kept overriding that voice in my head that was telling me to eat.
    If you have to have something, just have the chicken :)

14. peppa

peppa Pwincess

Hi I started CD last thursday managed till saturday dinner time then thought sod this and ate and ate (crisps, choc& biscuits) decided tuesday morn that I was going to go back to all my old eating patterns if I didn't do something- looked on this forum looked at b4 and after pics and I'm back on day2. i'm sure lots of people do it but hey we're still here :D good luck

15. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    i know i booked weigh in for tom to see exactly what i weigh now so thats keeping me going i hope, my flat a tip so tidy tidy tonight and early night was in bed at 8 30 last night feeling so sick affter eating, but eh onwards and upwards

16. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

Hi Skinnylala this is my 3rd time of trying CD and it is a very hard diet to follow, I am so determined this time though so maybe you need to go through the starting then eating before it works. lol
    I really struggle in the evenings so now I have coffee and water in the morning, a TETRA at lunch, a cup of BULLION at 4ish. SOUP at 6ish, then I have PORRIDGE at 8ish, and as much water as possible! Works for me but might be worth giving it a go if you can manage in the mornings (I never eat breakfast anyway).

17. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

skinnylala - don't worry, we've all been there, believe me! I was there last week! But you will get back on it. Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.