Day one, can u look at my meal plan :) please

NewMummy2012

Breakfast: 2 sausage 1 egg
snack. 2 inch of maths sons smoked sausage
dinner: iceberg lettuce, rocket, lambs leaf, handful of each chicken breast with 30g goats cheese and mayonnaise.
snack - probably more smoked sausage
tea: steak with mushroom and egg x2

Am I on the right track? Anything obviously wrong with that.

does everyone eat all their veg allowance, anything to steer clear of.
also, the book says about soy sauce or broth for salt. Is this needed?

I'm in ketosis already because I've just finished lipotrim

Breakfast: 2 sausage 1 egg
snack. 2 inch of maths sons smoked sausage
dinner: iceberg lettuce, rocket, lambs leaf, handful of each chicken breast with 30g goats cheese and mayonnaise.
snack - probably more smoked sausage
tea: steak with mushroom and egg x2

Am I on the right track? Anything obviously wrong with that.

does everyone eat all their veg allowance, anything to steer clear of.
also, the book says about soy sauce or broth for salt. Is this needed?

I'm in ketosis already because I've just finished lipotrim

Hi!

Your first day sounds good, just make sure you are counting the carbs from the sausages and smoked sausage. I eat a lot of veg, usually two portions per meal and haven't yet met my allowance.

I'm sorry I don't know about the soy sauce or broth for salt. I heard you may need extra salt in your diet when you first start Atkins, can't remember why though. As for soy sauce though be careful because many if not most have added sugar x

The book said to add 2 table spoons to your food if you don't drink the broth? I don't think I'll bother though.
the mathesons smoked sausage is carb free! Couldn't believe it, love it. I got the lowest carb sausages I could find, I must have read every packet in sainsburys!
Do you drink any other drinks apart from water?

I'll have to be getting some mathesons smoked sausage, I thought it would be quite high in carbs! Haha, I did the same in Tesco, I must have spent 10 minutes looking at sausages! Personally I just drink water and decaf tea. But you can drink some sugar free squash and diet fizzy drinks. x

Back