Day one lipotrim!!!

Hi guys! So I have started my lipotrim diet this am! Start weight is 11 st 11.5lbs. I'm only planning to do it for two weeks as I'm going on holidays but really hoping to lose a stone in that time! Am I being ridiculous?! Very much a last minute ditch effort to be somewhat comfortable in a bikini!??? hoping for motivation and encouragement here!!! Any tips?! Had my first shake this am the vanilla one and was actually pleasantly surprised with it! Feeling positive at the monent!x

Hello :) good luck on starting and you should be able to smash 2 weeks on LT, the first few days are very hard but after that the 2 weeks should fly.

I think you can lose a stone in 2 weeks or at least 10-12lbs. Bikini body here you come :)

Ah thanks Katie! I hope so! It's actually exciting, and I'm delighted I can have coffee/tea as the headache from those withdrawals would totally ruin me! Feeling very optimistic three hours in anyway! How long have u been doing tfr?

Glad the tea and coffee help you :) keep your water intake good as it really makes all the difference to how you feel and on the scales too.

I have completed 6 full weeks, lost 3stone 1lb in that time, on week 7 now and my 7th weigh in is tomorrow. I was a diet coke addict (honestly was addicted I think) and haven't touched a drop of it since I started, ive a long way to go but feel great :)

Wow that's an amazing weight loss well done you! I think my biggest thing will be avoiding social/foody situations! I'm going to be a bit of a hermit for the fortnight but it will hopefully be worth it! I'm totally gonna be jumping on the scales daily to see!? I'm a demon for that! ???

Hi all well it's Monday evening! I've survived this far a bit of a headache but plugging away at the hot water! Still haven't had my last shake for the day so looking forward to that, they really were far nicer than I expected! I keep thinking about food tho!? hard to not...

Wow that's an amazing weight loss well done you! I think my biggest thing will be avoiding social/foody situations! I'm going to be a bit of a hermit for the fortnight but it will hopefully be worth it! I'm totally gonna be jumping on the scales daily to see!? I'm a demon for that! ???

I haven't been very social at all ... Declined everything and decided that it was for the best and worth it. I can be social after.

Hi all well it's Monday evening! I've survived this far a bit of a headache but plugging away at the hot water! Still haven't had my last shake for the day so looking forward to that, they really were far nicer than I expected! I keep thinking about food tho!? hard to not...

urgh the dreaded headaches are awful first few days but if you drink plenty they ease off and go after a few days. Nope thinking about food is normal, I still have hungry days and people even dream about food on this diet ( there is a thread somewhere)

Day two and this is hard guys! So much respect for u all sticking for so many weeks! I'm salivating at the thoughts of food! Starving! Also totally devastated that I stepped on scales this morning and only down 1/4 of a pound!? hope there's a better result in the morning or not sure I can be sticking with this!??

Step away from the scales again, you'll drive yourself mad lol. Don't let them dishearten you. As I said the first few days are the hardest, the headache and the constant hunger ,, don't give up as your bikini body is calling :)

Katie is right you will drive yourself bonkers, once a week weigh ins is fine, daily weigh ins you will be subject to all sorts like have you been to the toilet, are you holding a lot of water, have you just exercised? Just trust that at weigh in if you've followed the plan you will have lost :)

Hi there,

I am on week 2, the first weighin I lost half a stone. feeling hungry this week wanting food but have said a big no no to this.

Hi there,

I know its hard but we are here for you, God it is hard and do miss food too, but watch when you get weighed you wouldn't believe. Try herbal teas and coffee too. Its a tough journey but you will see its worth it.

Hi,

Are you still on Lipotrim, I joined 28th April and I have been on it about 3 weeks I've lost over 1 stone.

Asiana

Back