day one nearly over

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by charlie32, 19 March 2007 Social URL.

1. charlie32

charlie32 Member

well its nearly over i did feel hungry but im ok i keep hearing about the cd jelly can i have that in the first week?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Cambridge diet
    Well done you on completing your first day

Take it one day at a time and you will be fine, just be good today thats all I keep saying
  4. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done on getting through day 1 Charlie.

Cd jelly is made with mix a mousse and you cannot have that or the water flavourings in the first week. This is to ensure you get into ketosis more easily. I would not have the Perfectly Clear Strawberry and Kiwi this week either. I must admit that when I was losing my weight, the week I tried the Strawberryy and Kiwi drink was my lowest weight loss on the diet. So I kept clear of it after that. Have the odd glass but dont drink it all the time. Water is still the best for getting the weight off quickly/

Keep glugging Pam
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.