Attack Day one of attack starts tomorrow!!!!

pogle88

Hi all,

Hope you are all well. Thought I would introduce myself as I will be here for a looong time!!!!

Ok so I've done a huge list of diets in the past, including, lighter life, Cambridge, weight watchers, slimming world and others. I recently had a beautiful baby girl, she's now 5 months and absolutely gorgeous! However having a young baby doesn't leave much time for working out!

I'm 23, no sorry 24 today, and soo fed up with my weight. I've had a very naughty day of cake so planning to start Dukan tomorrow.....I'm very excited, hopeful it will work for me. Im getting so down about my weight, I want to loose for so many reasons but primarily for my daughter. I want to not only be here but be active with her as she grows up. I don't want her to live the life I have. Of course there are hundreds more reasons for me!

My stats before Dukan:
Height 5"7
Weight 19.8 stone
Hips 58 ins
Waist 42 ins
Bust 48 ins
Arms 14.5 ins
Legs 32 ins

Ok so there is a little about me. Any tips or suggestions??

Many thanks. Rosie. Xx

Hi Rosie welcome and happy birthday :) x

You will love this diet this is the start of anew you :)

Stock up on plenty of protein, water, fat free dairy products oat bran a d your sorted ;) and of course access to the lovelies in here for help xxx

Hello Rosie and welcome. I look forward to meet you and I wish you all the best on your Dukan journey xx

Rosie read the book from cover to cover again and again, work out your true weight & time scale to get to it on the Dukan website. Keep posting and reading posts on here. This forum is fab for finding info. The more research you do the better. Plenty of dukan friendly food in the fridge/freezer. And above all else motivation & perseverance to get to where you want to be. This is the best diet ever but as with any diet you have got to give it 110%. Good luck and welcome to Minimins :)

Hello and welcome Rosie, dito to all advice that has already been given but also have a pkt of headache tablets ready for your carb withdrawl headaches they only last a couple of days.Good luck x

Welcome Rosie, hope you had a lovely birthday yesterday.

Advice to you starting out would be read the book, read the recipe threads, cook everything from scratch if you can you don want to be bored, plan what your going to eat i have a weekly planner others do daily. Drink loads of water and get your 20mins walk done everyday.

Tickers are a good visual tool to monitor the weight loss, every week we weigh in and change the tickers its quite cathartic. Read through the diaries on here for motivation and encouragement some weeks you will be flying high and others will be hard, this has to be a marathon not a sprint, and do all the four stages dont give up when you arrive at target weight.Good luck, any questions post them up and somebody will get back to you. Cx

Hi Rosie - welcome to dukan i'm sure you will love it - make sure you always have plenty of protein in the house and keep reading this forum its like an online 24hr slimming club and the motivation it gives is amazing - good luck x

Back