• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day One Tomorrow!! Help

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this and trying to find a correct plan for me to follow in terms of what I eat on a daily basis, I am really short of time as I leave home 7:30am and get home 11:30pm 5-6 days a week.

I've been reading some of these food diaries and still can not work out what I should be eating, getting confused with the different days etc.

I would be greatful for your help and advise on the below daily food plan :

Breakfast :

Shredded Wheat with semi skimmed milk ?
or
2 slices of toast with say 3 boiled eggs ?

Lunch:

Jacket Potatoe with Beans ?
or
Chicken Salad ?

Dinner:

Ready Meal ?

I would really appreciate any advise, I dont have time to make meals as such and need it to be simple as possible.

Also can you still drink coffee and tea ?

I know water is fine, with say robinsons juice (no added sugar)

Cheers

Superturk84

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Think you will need nore superfree food with that as there doesnt seem much. Also becareful with ready mwal, what kind?? Have you syned it up?? Tea and coffee r fine but yiu only use 250ml of milk a day n would suspect you use that on ur shreddies but sugar free pop is fine x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****

Think you will need nore superfree food with that as there doesnt seem much. Also becareful with ready mwal, what kind?? Have you syned it up?? Tea and coffee r fine but yiu only use 250ml of milk a day n would suspect you use that on ur shreddies but sugar free pop is fine x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****
Thanks for your reply.

I have note syned up my intake, Would I be best off then with having some wholemeal toast with eggs as I do like my coffee.

In terms of the ready mean, probably a WW one or something low in fat etc.

As I am just starting I am open to simple suggestions for my daily routine ? .

I am out of the house from 07.30am-11.30pm 5-6 days a week so it is really hard for me to prepare meals etc so it has to be knocked up quick.

Thanks again for your reply

Might b best to make your own and freeze them. I think ready meals can be quite high in syns