Day one tomorrow

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by kakazz, 2 August 2014 Social URL.

1. kakazz

kakazz Member

Hope i manage to get it right :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. VickyPie

VickyPie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck, I am on week 5 and finding it easy. Weekend are difficult but that's the same with any diet for me.
  4. kakazz

kakazz Member

dont suppose you fancy giving me a days example menu do you :)
  5. essexleeb

essexleeb Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim Fast/Tesco Untra Lite
    That would be an interesting share, I seem to rotate the same meals, and that leads to boredom = cheating!

I will start:-

Don't actually eat breakfast as such, but have a Slim Fast shake and a piece of fruit between 10-11.
    Lunch is usually more fruit, a weightwatchers yoghurt or fromage frais, and a bag of Boots or Tesco low cal crisps/onion rings/pretzels.
    Dinner = large salad, jacket potato, and either salmon or chicken. Or, healthy spag bol, pasta concoction I make up as I go along, butterflied chicken breast, jacket potato and veg, Spanish omelette, grilled meat with either salad or veg.

You will notice that I have only one SlimFast a day, as I found I was getting unbelievably constipated on two, and I think I'm a bit better with only one? But only been doing this for a couple of days, so time will tell.....

I also drink around 1 to 2 litres of water a day, a couple of cups of tea, and a couple of cups of green tea.

My evening treat is usually a coffee and a couple of weight watchers biscuits, a WW caramel wafer, or a SF choccy bar.

Be interesting to compare a days food diary from others. x
  6. pinkdiesel

pinkdiesel Member

I started 2 weeks ago it gets easier I found if I eat as late as possible then I don't wake up at 3am hungry
  7. pinkdiesel

pinkdiesel Member

I have a shake about 6am then a 100 kcal snack about 10am another shake about 1.00 another snack about 4.30 then a dinner at 7.30/8pm then my last snack if I want it
  8. karenbridget

karenbridget Member

Pinkdiesel How much weight have you lost ???
  9. Ellejay156

Ellejay156 Full Member

Hi. I've decided to start tomorrow to xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.