Day Ten: Help words of encouragement

hello everyone,

i am on day ten of the SSCD which i am loving doing i actually look forward to coming home to hve my shake lol i no sad, and i love stepping on the scale and seeing my weight loss.

BUT

what happens after 12 weeks im a little scared that it will all go back on, i have seen alot of threads about changing to the atkins diet, can i do excercise with that diet or should i go on a calorie control diet and go to the gym, i like losing weight and i like that its very quick so i dont want to go back to how i was before, also dont want to be on the CD forever, as this is going to sound odd but my jaw hurts and im not even eating also the roof of my month hurts, which i find odd to...has anyone else had this?

anyway enough of my rant, it just popped into my head and i wondered if anyone had some words for me

xx

What plan would you like to do after the 12weeks??? You can do 810 and then go back to SS ... or stay on 810 - or go onto a healthy eating non VLCD diet like SW/WW or low Gi.

this is the thing after 12 weeks i dont want to be staying on shakes all my life, if i went to a calorie controlled diet will the weight go back on

I plan to get straight back on it after week 12 until I'm at goal. Not looking forward to AAMW as I know I'll get bored of chicken and brocolli (I'm fussy).

Back