Day three and thinking about giving up

Finding this really hard. I cant stand the shakes or the feeling of being so so hungry and the headache are terrible. I am drinking so much water but its not helping. Doing ss. Thinking of giving up. Just would like not to feel so hungry.

Peronist yourself you will get to the end of the week, then you can quit if you want. The first week is hell but after that you are not hungry, the shakes begin to taste better and the loss spurs you on. You have done the hardest bit, keep
Up the good work, you are almost over the hump

Three days is an achievement, but honestly I feel better on day four, even better on day five and a few days later I'm on the top of the world - must be why I keep stacking the weight back on, and keep restarting ;)

You have done the hard part - hungry for three days - you might even be in ketotsis tomoro - have an early night, get up weigh yourself in the morning and then make up your mind to quit or stick with it and watch the weight melt away :)

Day 3 was the worse for me!!!! Headaches zero energy the lot! Was in bed by 8.30 then felt better on day 4 again x

Tinkerbell41 said:
Finding this really hard. I cant stand the shakes or the feeling of being so so hungry and the headache are terrible. I am drinking so much water but its not helping. Doing ss. Thinking of giving up. Just would like not to feel so hungry.

hey hun uv already done so well gettin to day 3 that is the hardest day... why dont you move to step 2 where u can have one meal a day aswell as your shakes it might make you feel better... i look.forward to my meal in the evening! try that for a week and then maybe alternate between that and ss xx hope you feel better soon and think how well you have done already :) x

hey hun uv already done so well gettin to day 3 that is the hardest day... why dont you move to step 2 where u can have one meal a day aswell as your shakes it might make you feel better... i look.forward to my meal in the evening! try that for a week and then maybe alternate between that and ss xx hope you feel better soon and think how well you have done already :) x
Don't throw in the towel!!
Seriously, you'll be coming out the other side and into ketosis... Any day now your energy levels will be increased etc.
It will be so worth it, honestly, If I can do this anyone can I've restarted soooo many times.
Come on you can do this. X

What the other girls said hun - day 3 was the worst for me too! xxx

It gets better believe me. I have done this 3 times, did 3 weeks at a stretch each time.

Once the compliments start coming in , it spurs you on. I'm on day 12 , this time around and I've lost 14lb.
Be strong , the result will be worth it.

Thank you so much for your support. Had two boiled eggs and went to bed early. Just finding the shakes awful. Had decided last night that maybe it was not for me and I was goin to have breakfast but woken up and had a terrible strawberry shake. So will just take one day at a time and see what happens.

thats good take it as it comes :) you will start feeling the benefits soon have you got other flavours? coconut is quite nice and cookies and cream... i know they do a mango one... havent tried that yet maybe yoy could swap some of your sachets for other ones that u may like? my first week was extremly hard as i had loads that i found vile following week was easier as i just bought what i liked or at least could tolerate :) stick at it :) your doing great x

Well Done for sticking at it, you will find your tastes change after a few weeks as well!

Keep up the good work, lotsa love xx

Well done hun, that's brilliant! I find the only shake I can stomach at the moment is the vanilla one with a teaspoon of coffee mixed in xx

Huni.. Dont give up.. what was your reason for starting CD? to lose weight, to feel good, to get sexy clothes etc... YES..

Dont QUIT.. Quitting is for losers and by starting CD you will be losing weight..

Everyone finds the first few days hard, but its all about trial and error.. maybe split 1 of your shakes in 2 or 3 and spread them out over the day so you have something to eat more regular to take edge of being hungry which will ease the headaches.. if that doesnt help.. have 2 boiled eggs or a small piece of chicken..

ONE thing you must do is drink MORE water... when you go back to get weighed as your CDC for water flavouring I find this helps loads..

Keep yourself busy, take up a new hobby, drawing, reading, knitting, cross stitch.. anything to take your mind off food..

Come on its only Day 3... think how you'll feel when you've lost your 1st st.. this will turn to 2 then to 3 and next thing you know your at goal... look at the photo gallery for inspiration, but dont give up to easy :)

Find shakes that you like.. I love strawberry but hate toffee and walnut.. dont forget if you have more than one shake of one flavour u dont like u can change it... im living off the choc mint BUT make it with hot water and its lush.. i have 2 of these a days... i hate the porridge and ive gone off soup... i never thought id like the coconut shake but i do... try all the shakes and products till u find ones u do like

You CAN do this!!!!

First week is the hardest. I say give it a week, see how you feel after you get weighed. I hate all the shakes! I have a bar for brekkie, choc tetra for lunch and dinner and choc mousse/frozen choc tetra for the evening have been having this every day for about 10 weeks now and I'm not bored yet :)

Hope you start to feel better soon x x

thats good take it as it comes :) you will start feeling the benefits soon have you got other flavours? coconut is quite nice and cookies and cream... i know they do a mango one... havent tried that yet maybe yoy could swap some of your sachets for other ones that u may like? my first week was extremly hard as i had loads that i found vile following week was easier as i just bought what i liked or at least could tolerate :) stick at it :) your doing great x

Really ? Do they do Cookies and Cream on CD ?

It's a new one Paul! It's yum :)

Hope you've managed to stick it out. I started on Mon and found day 3 hell, but day 6 and I'm feeling OK. I did think I may eat a small meal this weekend, but decided to stick to the 4 CD meals a day as I feel I'm doing well. I've been adding more water and ice to the shakes and having a bar at 9pm so I don't go to bed hungry - all worth a try!

Heidi

Hi Tinkerbell, how are you doing? Hope you have stuck with it and finding it a little easier now. Let us know.

Heidi :)

Back