Day three is nearly over.........Wahooo

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sandypops, 30 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sandypops

sandypops Loves life......

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi

My third day is nearing to an end.....well ok it is only afternoon but I am having a good day and just had my second product. I had such a bad day yesterday with stinky breath, lethargy and oh so cranky ........but today is a whole different thing. Feeling positive and actually made a curry from scratch for the family and not a problem at all. Filling up on smells I think......lol..........We still have the weekend to come which is my second goal.......surviving it.........will update in the middle of the weekend and let you know..................Sandy.x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mick_in_warrington

mick_in_warrington Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(11.46%)
    definitely sounds like it's going great - i had my really bad day on day 3, then from day 4 and ketosis, it was like a switch was flipped, and touch wood, i've not looked back, or had any cravings as such, so i hope it's the same for you, all the best with it :)

4. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Amazing how quickly the days go by... I remember the first few days very easily and it seems like yesterday... I am now half way through week 5!
    You are doing great (both of you) and you will be soon looking back at the weeks behind you.
    x

5. mick_in_warrington

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(11.46%)
    Thanks Tilly, and you're absolutely right - i sometimes forget exactly which day i'm on, as it's getting harder to remember the time before i started it, which i think is a good thing as if i was always harking back to the bad old days, i'd know my head wasn't where it should be. Keep up the good work yourself as well :)

6. sandypops

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi Tilly

Thanks for support and have to say have found it easier than I thought but that could be because of how determined I am to fit in a certain dress in 4 wks time.......lol............Day 4 and feeling good and considering it is totm also I am shocked...............its like I have gone in all fires blazing and although I am nervous about the weekend given I am a vino queen I pray I dont break my diet......any tips on weekend????x

7. sandypops

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hey Mick

Thanks for support and its day four and getting easier by the day .................dreading weekend though..........how do you manage then cos that is when I get out of control...........being Irish and all that love my drink and my food and my chill time with family...........avoiding the pub I guess is a start .............doing this initially to fit in a dress for a wedding in Dublin but have a feeling will continue after...............x

8. fattyfattybumtum

fattyfattybumtum soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum

Well done on getting this far. Day5 for me today. Im also slightly concerned about the long wknd, so Ive planned to cook enough for the next 3 days and leave it in the fridge. Hubby can just heat and eat when wants and that way i wont have to deal with food everyday. Although at times I dont mind it and have even started cooking from scratch. I guess I still need some sort of contact and relationship with food.
    U must have hit ketosis by now. Just think how hard these first few days were and how u felt...u dont wanna go back feelin like that again. Think Summer ;) Good luck. x

9. sandypops

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi FFBT...lol

That is a brilliant idea although do have my sister staying and she loves cooking but next weekend I may cook in advance and then just take myself and family out for a day...........I am definitely in ketosis now and already feel a massive difference in my jeans..........did not expect it to be so quick............jeans never lie......................so you get weighed Sunday then yes? I think Monday will never come...........Good luck for weekend and your weigh in then.............x

10. mick_in_warrington

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(11.46%)
    you're very welcome sandypops, and i must admit, it's a similar thing for me, all the family being irish and wanting to enjoy themselves lol. i've found that for me, drinking between 4 and 6 litres of water a day is completely filling me up. I was on SS+, but have decided to go on SS for a while, as i was struggling to even eat a bit of tea, which is unheard of normally, so i tend to avoid the pub at the mo, altho i would back myself not to cheat if i did go, that's how good and positive im feeling at present. my wife doesn't drink, so there's no temptation there either. i'd say it's a very individual thing in some ways how you approach the 'distractions', but it'll all be worth it in the end when you're looking and feeling fab! :)

11. fattyfattybumtum

fattyfattybumtum soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum

No, not sunday. Im getting weighed on Monday after the full 7 days. Cant wait. Hope its a good loss. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.