Day two and struggling big time :'(

Maizie

Morning all, just a quick update - I am now on the morning of day two! Yesterday was strange and i did not sleep last night, this morning is far worse - dizzyness, getting annoyed and desperate for a slice of toast! The stomach ache eases a bit after a hot bath but that is about it!

Trying my best to stay positive and enjoying reading all of your diaries

Maizie xx

Thank you hun - I resisted and did not have any - just a pint of lovely water hehe! hope you are having a good day :\0

M xxx

It's very tough the first few days.

Please, please don't give in though - so much harder stopping and starting.

Distract yourself somehow - a hot bath, paint your nails........anything really :)

Think how great you will feel once at target, and use this as your motivation.

If you cave in you will feel so bad - take it from me, I know how bad that feels :(

Take care and stay strong. This is just for a short time, then your life will be changed! :D

Well done for not caving in. As pp says, it does get easier and the hunger passes after a couple of days.

I've never had so many early nights or bubble baths or walks etc just to keep me distracted.

I've found that if I break my day up into sections then its easier to get through, so I do 5 hour sections. Breakfast at 9, lunch at 2 and tea at 7 and have a litre of water between each.

This way I find that instead of thinking all I can have is these 3 packs all day then its I can have this in this section and this in this section etc and doesnt seem so long to wait between meals.

Look forward to reading your progress and following your success x

Thank you all :) yep I defo need to start splitting the day up! I am dreading Monday as I work 4 12 hour night shifts during the week so I will have to keep swopping when I can have my shakes and bar - it will be tough at first but I am sure my body will get used to it! I sleep in the day 4 days a week so will be having my shakes during the night at work! my job is very physical at work and it is mega hot in there so I hope I don't feel too feint and frustrated! Exante if you are reading then bring out some mints we can have :)

Maizie x

Back