Step 1 Sole Source Day two , decided to have small meal

mummysims

Well day two, but I started my period yesterday (two weeks late ! ) so felt I needed a small amount of food so had a bit of plain chicken with broccoli. Weeing for Britain !
Today started off with headache but that could be because of my period, took pain killers and It went . Had a maple porridge which really filled me up , milkshake for lunch then soup at about 4 ish , just had plain turkey breast and broccoli and managed the 4 pints better today . So far so good ?

What r the signs of ketosis ? Was told 3rd day ....tomorrow could be the hardest ! Staying positive though x

Chicken and broccoli won't kick you out of ketosis, BUT make sure you eat all your other packs. I have made the mistake, on days I've eaten (and stayed in ketosis i.e. eaten protein/green veg) to substitute out a pack or two and it really stalled my weight loss. Just a tip :)

Thank u for that advice , I am definately gonna keep with three sachets as to be honest at the moment I need them and some food ! Feel ok today (day3)) seems that I constantly have food on my mind cos I can't have it ! Going to mother in law tonight and she always does pasta etc so going to have a soup before I go and take cottage cheese . Gotta stay strong !

Good luck! Your hunger pangs will subside once you're well into ketosis. My family tucked into huge bowls of pasta last night (my brother ran the marathon today so needed those carbs!) and it is never pleasant to sit there with a shake! But you will never regret NOT giving in and eating, so just hold strong as best you can! :)

Back