Day two exante 100% hungry but determined to remain 100%

sparklie

Hi its my first time on vlcd. Hope this hunger will pass! Drinking plently. Evenings are the worst! Any wonder I got to this size pigging out in front of the tv! Maybe 3 babies in 3 years has something to do with it too! Any tips and advice welcomed!

Hi, evening's are the worst indeed, I always seem to have insomnia at nighttime when doing this diet, I've drunk lots of water today, lots of trips to the loo, just keeping myself entertained presently with a cup of peppermint tea, pint of water aside and big brother!

I started yesterday too, its really hard keeping your mind off food! i would love some toast right now lol i am though determined to stick with it i have had 2 good days with no blips and have been told the first 3 days are the worse so heres to tomorrow and hopefully things will get easier soon

Bring on day 3!!!
Was up from 6.30 with kids and at 7 i did a 20 min workout!! Had the porridge with cinnamon in it this morning and really enjoyed it!! Problem is now ive got all 3 kids in bed again and this is my me time and usually time to sit down with coffee and naughty stuff!! However i wont cos i had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and ive got some loss already!!! xjemmajx hope you do really well today!! Hope we will shift into ketotis today and not be so hungry by tomorrow!!! charlieberry2013 its not only during the day im on frequent trips to the loo!! its not insomnia with me im up 3 or 4 times at night with all the water!! I feel really thirsty so its easy to keep drinking. good luck for today!!

Hey I find that I'm always quite thirsty after having meal replacements it may be the vitamins and minerals thats in it? I hope ketosis comes soon!!!

The constant trips to the little girls room soon eases, in fact I used to get up at 5am regularly before I started this diet and now 9 weeks in, I don't need to go until I've been up and about for half hour! I had a couple of days off for my anniversary last week so I'm back on the path to ketosis, doesn't get any easier second time round! Just got to grit my teeth and bear it, I know it gets much easier once it kicks in. And the cravings get 99% easier too, I used to scoff in the evenings as well (also hence becoming 5 stone overweight!) and now I just sit in front of the TV with my bottle of water and don't give it a second thought! I actually crave water now, I can't bear not to have a bottle with me at all times (refilled from the tap, otherwise I'd be broke!) So hang in there gals. I'm two stone lighter in two months thanks to this diet, so I know it's worth the hassle :)

Worth the hassle alright. I think ive 13lb off in my first week! Can really feel it already. Final weigh in tomorrow! Wish I could do that every week. 4 stone in 4 weeks would take me to target! 9 weeks! That's some will power! Have you given any thought as to what you will do after exante?

That's fabulous! Well done :) I am sticking to TS til my holiday in the first week of Aug when I'll try to follow WW as it'll be way more food than I'm used to now but shouldn't let me overdo it. Then back on TS til the end of Aug when we've got a family photo shoot. Hopefully by then I wont be far from goal so I thought I'd join WW properly and try to maintain. I have never reached goal before but it'd be nice to be within a stone of it :) rather than just a stone into it!

U sound like me. I seem to lose a stone easily enough but then it all stops and I get bored and jack it in so I'm hoping fast weight loss will get me close to target and then I was gonna try sw red as its fewer carbs. Good luck this week buttons. Hope you stay 100% ts. Ps do u nibble at all, sometimes if I'm hungry I nibble on protein rich foods. Just wondered if that's normal?

U sound like me. I seem to lose a stone easily enough but then it all stops and I get bored and jack it in so I'm hoping fast weight loss will get me close to target and then I was gonna try sw red as its fewer carbs. Good luck this week buttons. Hope you stay 100% ts. Ps do u nibble at all, sometimes if I'm hungry I nibble on protein rich foods. Just wondered if that's normal?

Sounds like we are very similar, a stone is always easy but then I lose the plot :-( and within a year every pound is back and it always brings friends!

Yes, daily I'll have a couple of slices of lean sandwich ham, normally about 4pm when the children get in and I'm at my weakest, physically and mentally! Really boosts my energy. I think I get weak cos I burn off a few hundred calories working out every day. And I've been out to dinner twice and just had an omelette once and plain mushrooms with shrimp the other - and still lost weight. It may slow it down a bit but I can live with it, and that means I'm more likely to stick with it :)

The constant trips to the little girls room soon eases, in fact I used to get up at 5am regularly

I still do 8 weeks in, jealous! Lol!

Good luck with the rest of the journey guys, it does get easier! I've just picked up a new puzzle book to keep me busy this evening, guess we all need new amazing hobbies with all this spare not eating time!

Ha ha I must admit my house is a bit more sparkly since I started..

Back