Step 1 Sole Source Day two on cd and major urge for food

abbeygee21

Is anybody else having a really bad urge for fpod and all the bad stuff its killing me and making me want to quit and its only day bloody two will this eventually go?

Also I weight 16st6lbs thats my start weight has anyone else been this weight and got to 10stone and how long did it take? X

I'm on day 3 & beginning to think about food, but then take a glance at myself in the mirror & remember why I'm doing this :) good luck

Yeah ive spent this afternoon taking pictures of myself to make me realise I can do it!

I did the picture thing as well today to make me realise why I'm doing this and help me get through the tough craving times!

It's so worth it! Stick with it!

The first few days are horrid, there's no way around that. But get through to your first weigh in, see the results, and there's no looking back!!

And I can tell you, nothing has ever felt so good as picking up a dress sizes down (or a few down) for the first time, taking them into the changing rooms, and seeing those buttons close and the zipper slide up with no issue.

All I can say is thank god I was alone in the Dorothy Perkins changing room because I was jumping up and down and nearly crying. I have never had that feeling before in my life. And that made it all worth while. I had gone from a size 18 to a 14 in a month and a half. It was amazing.

I now can't wait for the size 12s and the size 10s!

Keep going!! xxx

Oh my god thays amazing!! I dont think I habe wil powernive had two slices of toast in the past two days maybe ot will work better when I get back to work oj monday and dojt have n e temptation ibe dune terrinle and desperatly want to loose it

If you HAVE to eat (and trust me, everyone has their weak moments), eat protein. Not carbs. Protein doesn't kick you out of ketosis while carbohydrates do. Have a boiled egg, or my little secret are the small individual packets of roast chicken fridge raiders. Try to keep it to lean proteins rather than bacon or ham. But even that is better than carbs. The more you eat carbs, the hungrier you will be.

But I do find it easier to stick to at work because you're not surrounded by food at home.

Just stick with it!! You can do it! And it's so worth it! xxx

Thanks im gunna try thay them if I feel I need to eat peoplea resulta are so good and in such a sjort period of time so it would be a shame for me to jist quit I will do it!!!!

For me everything always gets better on Day 4 when I get into ketosis. It will get better just stick with it (it really is amazing what happens in ketosis.... all the cravings just go and you really don't care and aren't hungry). Drink, drink, drink.

I'm on day 5, been 100% apart from a can of coke zero I had last night. I'm scared that'll have stopped me going into ketosis :/ I don't feel hungry at all today so hopefully it'll be ok

im on day five im starving!!,,, i did a wee test and im in ketosis but not feeling any less hungry,, im drinking lots and lots
i too look in the mirror and am not quitting :D
We can do it girls :D

Day 5 as well and stuck with it 100%. I'm doing this 100% once and for all and sticking for 12 weeks. I hope!! X

yay Vicha keep it ,,, day 6 for us keep going chick x

Hi,

This really does pass, Everyone said the same to me and I didn't believe it but once your body finally gets into ketosis and starts feasting on all your fatty bits you really don't think about food, Its fantastic! Stick to it you will get there in the end!

xxx

thanx skinny minnie x

I'm on day 6 & in ketosis, don't feel hungry which is great! But I have weigh in tomorrow & really don't feel any thinner, does anyone else feel the same? I must be because I've stuck to it :/

im still feeling hungry ,, my work top felt looser but could be in my head lol
wow at -10 :D plus its going to come from everywhere not just one part of your body , even fingers n feet x

Well its beej very hard and the day os not over yet but so far ive stuck to this 100percent not drank as much water yet as needed but that biys quite hard but im sire ill get used to it and having the soups has really helped one more shake to go and day one will be complete I proud of myself coz I didnt think I could get through a day when I started last week maybe its just best for me to take it one day at a time so well dune more

Abby put your water in a bottle and keep it by your side and keep sipping,, I find it goes down quickly :) and yes saturday was a killer for me, but stuck with it 100%
you can do it x

Back