Day Two Too

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by trixiefoofoo, 7 August 2008 Social URL.

1. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well, ending day 2...and I'm waiting for the bad stuff to kick in.

Maybe I'm tempting fate...but I feel great.

Have a little grumbly tummy both days at about 10.30am [for some reason?!]but seriously, I'm not hungry and as yet haven't had any headaches, shivers, aches etc...
    Hope they don't kick in now!

Just can't think more than a week at a time - but may not be a bad thing.

You guys on here are fab though - what a support network :hug99:

Hope I can use you all regularly x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well, you seem pretty well set up with all the early side effects so you'll know what to expect if they pop up - make sure you drink the water to help with the grumbles - come on here anytime you like - we're always here good or bad :cool:

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You sound really positive and upbeat and I'm sure that helps. I was forewarned about how bad the first week was and it really helped me get through it with my sanity intact! The first WI is so awesome it makes it all worthwhile so keep focused on that.

Good luck.

x

5. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  6. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    the fourth morning I felt a little rough but it passed after an hour or two I got through it by uping m water intake

7. davidmanc

davidmanc Full Member

It's the end of my day two too - and you're lucky! I have had side effects. It hasn't been very pretty.

So I'm chuffed it's working out so well for you - and fingers crossed it gets a bit easier over here too :)

Good luck on day three. Keep shaking!

8. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Good luck MISS POSITIVE AND KEEP ON TRUCKING!!!

9. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Diet:
    Lipotrim Madness..... compliments my personality! : )
    You will get through Day 3 just fine. I was quite lucky 'cos I didn't get any headaches, just a funny vague feeling!! It was quite trippie at work that day :D

But seriously, I think everyone's experience is different. Like I said Day 3 was the worst for me, but only due to the vagueness- some people find Day 4 or 5 harder. But once you get through it- it's all plain sailing! (unless you have to resist a Dr Who birthday cake in week 2- which I did, phew!)

Good Luck for the rest of your week! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.