Day two

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by YumyMumy, 30 May 2009 Social URL.

1. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well what should I do? Day two has arrived, I found day one unbelievably easy. But today a BBQ is planned and the wether is amazing, we have the pools out for the kids and theres lots of ale in.....what should I do? I dont think I will manage around this but im definately not missing out, I only need to do 2 weeks on the diet but asap x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm afraid I'm in the "stick 100% until you get to goal" camp so that's my advice!

You don't need food and booze to have a fab day in the sun with friends and family. Plus sunshine hangovers are *really* horrid...

4. YumyMumy

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for your advice, I cancelled my attendance at the BBQ, Im still having a nice (boring) day on lipotrim!! Its only 2 or 3 weeks, I can have a BBQ then :) xxx

5. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Well done . There will still be loads of BBQs and fun days after lipotrim. You could go and just sip water but if you feel you couldnt cope with that better stay away..... Just imagine standing up on the scales for your first weigh in .. used to motivate me !!!!!:D

6. YumyMumy

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    definately, ive got my wedding day and 3 holidays all by September so theres no need to quit for a sunny day now :) especially when it will be tipping down by the middle of the week and ill still be fat haha xx

7. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Good for you yumymumy! You have such great incentives to stick to this and I think you made the right choice. Well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.