day3 could i be in ketosis ?

k4tti3_1988

got up this morning on day3 and I feel amazing no headache i dnt Evan feel hungry so I hope it stays the same may i be in ketosis? I felt awful last night but amazing this morning =] nearly forgot to have my shake =S but feeling good my first weigh in is on Tuesday only doing 5 days on my 1st week as I got weighed on the Thursday and Im really busy on a Thursday so we have made my weighing day on a Tuesday so its going to be a strange one having only 5days but can't wait to stand on them scales =] xx

Yess, deffinately think you're in Ketosis now :) well done!! And good luck for Tuesday, can't wait to see how you do!! xx

thanx Sinead =] add me on Facebook Katie Channon my pic I got a big daffodil on my head so you can't miss me lol xx

Added you honey! xx

hiya Katie! just thought I would say hey to a fellow welshie! i am from bridgend...tho lived and worked in cardiff for 4 years. hope the diet is going ok for you so far. beth xxxx

hey beth wow its a small world isnt it i live in cardiff =] hehe yes im doing very well on CD if i do say so myself hehe my first weigh in on tuesday so well looking forword 2 that and i will let u all no how i do =] you have done fab by the looks of it well done to you =] i need 2 loss 2 stone by my holiday in may and i hope i stay motorivated but i think i will with the support on here xx

it is a small world...i have no doubt we probably have mutual friends somewhere lol. :) the support on these forums is great...has really helped me stay on track. are you doing just ss? i started ss on jan 2nd and have lost 2 stone just about! so you can deffff lose 2 stone by may!!! I still have a stone to go and my weight loss has just slowed down like mad...but after nine weeks i am determined not to fall off track now!! xxx

yes doing ss wow thats brill i hope i do the same its my 1st time on the CD but every1 has been so suportive at home and its going really good for me but its only 3days in but bring on day4 im ready for you lol =]
and you go girl just try and think of how motivated you where on that 1st week of doing CD just think its not your 9th week its your 1st week ;) get on it hun hehe =] xx

How you doing today katie? (pop up on facebook when you're on)
Its day 4 for me today.. i actually feel fatter than i have in ages :( I put on a pair of leggings straight out of the tumble dryer and they feel tight!! I know its probably because of the tumble dryer but i still just feel horrible! xxx

xSinead said:
How you doing today katie? (pop up on facebook when you're on)
Its day 4 for me today.. i actually feel fatter than i have in ages :( I put on a pair of leggings straight out of the tumble dryer and they feel tight!! I know its probably because of the tumble dryer but i still just feel horrible! xxx

There will come a day when your between sizes and love your tumble dryer for tightening your clothes lol x

omg... Hayley....this is going to sound mad...but I recognise you from your profile pic! I went to school with your husband!! haha. only recognise you cause hes my friend in facebook and he has some wedding pics up! Gareth right?!! lol xxx

pahahaha crazy internet! say hey to gareth from me! lol x

hey guys sorry i havnt been on here all day i have been so busy with work day4 2day and still feeling great =] was so close 2 having a sandwich tho 2day but i sort of got on the scales earlier and it said i had lost 7 pound lol :O i know mad right haha so i didnt have a sandwich after :) but i go 2 my CDC 2mozo to get weighed properly there so will let you sall know how i do =] so excited =] xxx

eeek that sounds great! 7 pounds wooo! i lost 2.5 pounds this week..which at this stage of the diet is great for me! only one more stone to go till my ultimate goal weight!!

really well done for resisting the sandwich! the willpower will pay off hun! xxxx

aww thanx beth :) thats great hun see you can do it =] and you will get through that stone in no time at all i cant wait to only have 1 stone to go thats so fab hun =] looking forward 2 my week 2 now =] woop woop hehe xxx

Hi Katie...how are you getting along? beth xxx

hey Beth I'm doing wicked thanx still 100% =] week 2 weigh in 2mozo so looking forward to that =] how about u? xx

eeek good luck for wi tomoro! glad to hear your doing well. Im going ok. Found out that I got a job I applied for on Friday so been both nervous and excited about that...however the training is a three day residential so I am wondering what I do about the diet?!! will my new colleagues think i am mental if I dont eat with them?!! Dont want to make a bad first impression but also dont want to ruin the diet at this late stage!!! xxx

aww congratulations on your new job =] I wouldn't care what they thought about me I would tell them I was on a diet and just go have a shake wile their eating their lunch lol and if they ask just tell them about the diet one way 2 break the ice lol =] dont think now you have to eat because of them just think what you want more =] just tell them and everything will b fine =] gd luck on your 1st day and be yourself =] xx

Back