• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

day3 ketosis!!

DAY 3 AND IN KETOSIS ALREADY!!! WOOP WOOP!!!:553:

Its getting easier each day. No sign of headaches yet (touch wood!) which as a migraine sufferer surprises me!

People in work have started to notice that im taking the shakes and on a whole I was shocked to find that they are being pretty supportive (minus the disapproving looks from the skinny minis, ya know the sort, the people who've never had a weight worry in their lives:mad::mad::mad:!!! GET OVER IT!!! MY BODY!! MY DECISION!!!)

Good luck everyone!!! Stay strong!! x:grouphugg::grouphugg:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jesi

Silver Member
That is great, You have really motivated yourself and I dont think anything can get in your way now. If by day 3 you are this confident then I dont think you will have any problems. I was the same. had a brilliant first week and then the weeks just flew by.
Good luck on your journey!!!

Its great when you have support!!! thats why im on here alot!!
Everybody i know has been really disaproving and quick to dismiss this as a fad diet...Im doing this for my own reasons and if only people (like the skinny mini brigade) knew that this is not an easy option .
Big hugs to everybody x

Nice one! It's all plain sailing from here on in! You're so lucky you met Mr K so soon.

Forget those skinny minis, it's no one's business but your own what your doing. In a couple of months you'll be one of those skinny minis but with a nicer attitude and personality!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
DAY 3 AND IN KETOSIS ALREADY!!! WOOP WOOP!!!:553:

Its getting easier each day. No sign of headaches yet (touch wood!) which as a migraine sufferer surprises me!

People in work have started to notice that im taking the shakes and on a whole I was shocked to find that they are being pretty supportive (minus the disapproving looks from the skinny minis, ya know the sort, the people who've never had a weight worry in their lives:mad::mad::mad:!!! GET OVER IT!!! MY BODY!! MY DECISION!!!)

Good luck everyone!!! Stay strong!! x:grouphugg::grouphugg:
Whoop thats great news!!!

Well now I don't know. This kind of diet can't be good for you. It's just not natural to not eat! Better eat a huge KFC and a curry. Wash it down with some chocolate and crisps and coke. That way is MUCH healthier!

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hey Blackrose, no sibling rivalry allowed on here you know!!!!! LOL
Despardo, congrats you are doing very well and ignore your sister, jealousy will get her nowhere LOL
Doirin

Shes ok!! Shes on my side, trust me!!! lmao :D:grouphugg:

We'll do this together sis!!! NO FEAR!!!

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!:talk017::talk017:

mmm kfc..

Shes ok!! Shes on my side, trust me!!! lmao :D:grouphugg:

We'll do this together sis!!! NO FEAR!!!

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!:talk017::talk017:
You caught the irony didn't ya babes? You knows I loves ya!

RARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIPOTRIM SKINEEEEEE!!! hehehehehe

Check out all your wee dancing men -I'm gonna have to experiment -I've just spotted a wee bare bum! AH! It's being kissed LOL! Do I use it to say 'kiss my a55' or do I use it to call someone kiss a55...hmmm so deep.

Hey Blackrose, no sibling rivalry allowed on here you know!!!!! LOL
Despardo, congrats you are doing very well and ignore your sister, jealousy will get her nowhere LOL
Doirin

I was being ironic ya mad moo! LMAO - we're too big for rivalry now. I should have written 'too old' but neither's gonna make us feel very good. hehehehe

We're too fat and old to be jealous of each other LMAO

That's brilliant & best of luck with the rest of the week.