Daytime = angel. Nightime = devil piggy :(

Loser85

Gold Member
Im fine during the day yet i came home from work tonight and had everything i shouldnt have. Tis like i get home and just change completely. (give me a trough and i'll be happy as larry!) Joking aside i really to sort this out.

Now could it be a sugar dip caused by my job? Would it be worth putting a banana in my work bag and having it in the car on the way home to stop this??

*confused*

Loser85 said:
Im fine during the day yet i came home from work tonight and had everything i shouldnt have. Tis like i get home and just change completely. (give me a trough and i'll be happy as larry!) Joking aside i really to sort this out.

Now could it be a sugar dip caused by my job? Would it be worth putting a banana in my work bag and having it in the car on the way home to stop this??

*confused*

I'm totally like this hun.... I even sit eating my fruit salad dreaming about the naughty evening foods!! How is this even possible?!? Our brains must live playing tricks..... Mine has been playing games for 1 year now can not get lower than 9st 2 (and even that was a fluke!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What do you get to eat during the day at work ?

I work 4-6 so have my brekkie and lunch at home. Generally its weetabix for b'fast and a tin of soup with yoghurt and fruit for lunch. Im a school cleaner so for those 2 hours im very active. I'll try having a banana in the car and see if that helps a bit.

Loser85 said:
I work 4-6 so have my brekkie and lunch at home. Generally its weetabix for b'fast and a tin of soup with yoghurt and fruit for lunch. Im a school cleaner so for those 2 hours im very active. I'll try having a banana in the car and see if that helps a bit.

I'm a bit like this, I find not having the treats in the house helps if it's not there I can't eat it, having a banana in the car is a good idea I always bring fruit with me for these moments & have 0pp jelly for a treat or a ww yogurt 1pp anything dairy makes me feel full so that's helpful

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think the easter weekend made it a bit more difficult too. Tried to behave and asked for a pack of creme eggs instead of an egg. (daft sod that i am thought itd be easier to ration it out) Didnt work out that way. My mum works at Tesco so after easter all the loose choccies get bundled into food bags and sold cheap to staff. She brought 3 home!:jelous: My daughter got 8 eggs too, dont want to eat them per se but its like my knowing they are there makes me wobbly headed.

Will feel better when its all bloody gone!

Loser85 said:

Yea sounds like the banana in the car is a good idea,I normally have low pointed treats at home so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

I'm totally the same! I can be fine all day but as soon as I get home all I want to do is eat! I managed it by not having any high-pointed stuff in (but this is easier as I live on my own). I have low points snacks in like sugar free jelly, WW yogurts, low points crisps and choc (pom bears/crispy milky ways etc) and fruit. If I don't have it in the house I'm less likely to then want to get in car and drive to nearest shop! Seems to work for me!

Weight watchers invented a new bedtime. 6pm when all your points are gone lol Xx

This makes me laugh lol, your thread title, devil pig! Me 2 tho! I had nothing for breakfast a slice of toast 4 lunch and a salad for dinner because I know I can't cope if I don't snack all nite! I've had 2 curly wurlys a bag of crisps a twister lolly and choc trifle tonite n only get 26 points a day! It's hard going.. Ha x

This makes me laugh lol, your thread title, devil pig! Me 2 tho! I had nothing for breakfast a slice of toast 4 lunch and a salad for dinner because I know I can't cope if I don't snack all nite! I've had 2 curly wurlys a bag of crisps a twister lolly and choc trifle tonite n only get 26 points a day! It's hard going.. Ha x

Im on 44 points a day so its not so bad in that regard, but if i save say 7pp for evening i seem to want more and more. Trying to find a balance of pp that works for me without bringing out the devil piggy!

Back