dead end

slj

I don't know what has been with me last few months but I seem to be so far off track and I dunno how to get back on it. Im a stone off target but my motivation has completely gone. I used to think it was so easy but now there is nothing I can do to get me back in the right frame of mind. Does anyone have any tips, to give me the kick I need? I kno I'm the only one who can change it is there anyone who has been in same position as me.?

Yes I absolutely have. To be honest as you said,you are the only person who can get you back in the right place to do the plan.
Why do you want to lose weight-maybe write a pros and cons list.

Do you go to group? If so what does your c say, have the group given any advice?

Losing weight is just like giving up an addiction, smoking, drinking, drugs whatever it may be, you can't force someone to do it. The person has to be in the right place in their life and their head to do it. If at first you don't succeed... Good luck xx

Remember what made you start sw in the first place? Do you have any events coming up you want to lose weight for. I'd love to be slim for my friend's wedding in September. Set small goals: if I looked at my total weight to lose it'd be too depressing, currently focusing on the next 2lbs to neo.g me to a 60lb loss. Something I never thought i'd achieve. 2lbs is not hard... I can do to 2lbs is what I remind myself. Not necessarily in one week :)

Another tip is to read other people's stories (there are some in your pack) and think how you'd like it to be you! Other people have done it and so can you :)

If I'm in a rut I often follow the 7 day planners found either online or in the magazines.

Most of all I'd have to say scarlet is right. I try to think "what do I want more, chocolate/crisps/wine etc, or a good loss at the scales?" It helps. I tend to set out my syns in the morning and when they have gone they are gone.

I've been off track for a while and have just managed to get back on it the last few weeks to get back on track I started shopping locally and buying top quality produce (and it costs me less) the meat and veg tastes amazing also I've even started making my own syn free yogurt as yogurt was costing a fortune I've got my love of food back and got out of my rut plenty of roast dinners and stews love winter warmers xx
Although sadly today I had an incident with chocolate but I am on nights and barely sleeping and temporarily lost my self control ah well back on it now

Back