Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Dead Happy- Size 10 Dress?!? Really?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by m85912, 4 August 2008 Social URL.

1. m85912

m85912 Only a few more pounds...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(33.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thought I'd vent my happiness...Went into Uxbridge today and to my surprise I fit into a size 10 satin dress (The evening body fitting strapless type) OMG?!?! I originally tried a size 12 and thought to myself I was going to lose more weight by the end of the month so give a size 10 a go, and Voila! Whoooo Hooo!! Show Stopper- Ta Da! Fabulous! So yeah, I bought it! £20...what a bargain, looks like its £200! Gorgeous!

Like this but in Black :)
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading! xxx Be good people! ;-)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    WOW hun!!!:wow:
    What a fab dress! I'm sure you will knock everyone who sees you in it dead!!!

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Wow - what a feeling that must be, you must be ecstatic, really well done and the dress is gorgeous x

5. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    well done and what a gorgeous dress - bet you look fantastic. You will need to post a picture here to motivate everyonex

6. Janie1978

Janie1978 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Yep agree with orange plum we needs to see u in the dress post piccies! Well done xxxx

7. m85912

m85912 Only a few more pounds...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(33.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey girls!! Thanks for the super duper comments :D SO chuffed and SO WILL post a pic on here! It's my bf's bday Aug 31st and I wanna surprise him! hhahahhaha There WILL be loadsa pics! The dress is so Gorjussss!! lol Thanks everyone! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    OMG, gorjus dress and i bet you will look gorjus in it. Well done to getting to a size 10, thats fantastic. You so have to post some picks. Well done hun xx

9. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :wow: gorgeous dress :) and congratulations on fitting into the size 10 you'll knock them dead

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.