Dear Diary.......

Hi Everyone :)

Just been reading through a few of the diaries and thought I'd give it a bash. I've read that reading/writing the diary is really valuable. Plus I love the support you all give each other here on Minimins <3

Ok so I don't have a huge amount to lose (roughly 10lbs to a stone) but its still a hard journey all the same and writing a blog/diary will be interesting, looking forward to seeing if it will keep me on track and motivated.

I'll weigh in tomorrow and set my target. Then start the food diary. eeek lol.

Cxx

Hey, welcome to mini mins!
You'll find keeping a diary is a great help. I know it keeps me in check as if I've eaten something naughty I'll know I have to post it!

Good luck on your journey! Looking forward to seeing how you get on :)

Thanks for a lovely welcome Tabitha :)

Yeh I think having to write what I'm eating will help me stay on track, fingers crossed anyways lol.

Loving mini mins, a great source of all things SW.

It's not an easy journey is it! Thanks For the support.

Cxx

Day 1:

Weighed in this morning. 9st 12lbs.

So 12lb to lose. Target = 9st

Feeling quite motivated today, I've walked past all the biscuits at work.....go me!!

Not syn'd yet, saving myself for a cuppa and a biscuit tonight :)

EEasy day
Had a wee Alpen bar and will have another later (HEXB) and a mugshot, soup and salad for dinner. Cuppa and a biscuit at night. Hope to stick to 6 syns for the biscuit. Used my milk as my HEXA.

Cxx

Writing what I eat helps me a lot too, mainly cos I forget what syns i have left. Good luck :)

Ok so day 1 went great, stuck to my menu and syn'd a biscuit (5 syns)

Day 2 EE
Alpen bar HEXB
Tikki mugshot (Think its 2 syns)
Spinach and mushroom cannelloni (from wee sw book) (cheese as HEXA)
Might get a biscuit and a cuppa later :)

Not been too hungry this week, haven't ate much at all so far which isn't like me :S

Cxx

Back