ProPoints Dear Diary...

GlassRose.x

Well, I'm back on Weight Watchers, re-started properly yesterday. I will be doing this from home as the groups that are on in the area aren't on at a suitable time (during school run!)

I'm on 26pp a day. So far its not been a problem, been quite easy but as I've had little funds until payday I've been using an online calculator so the points might not be correct. Also just eating whatever we have left in the house, which isn't a lot lol! But shopping coming tomorrow so food will be a bit better.

Breakfast - Alpen Light Bar - 2pp
Dinner - 100g chips & 5 chicken dippers - 11pp
Lunch - 2 crumpets - 5pp
Drinks - Water, Aero Hot Chocolate - 3pp

21/26pp - not sure what else to have really? Not been 100% as I've caught a bug from my little one - apparently most of the children in his nursery have got it and so do some staff members.

So today I've signed up on Weight Watchers online. Was meant to get my shopping delivered today but they've delayed it until later this afternoon (grr!) so not sure what to have for dinner, though I've set up a plan. I like to set my meals out beforehand so I don't have to panic later on.

Breakfast - Alpen Light Bar - 2pp
Dinner - Cereal and milk - 4pp
Lunch - 2 slices of crust away bread, 2 eggs & 150g beans - 9pp
Snacks - Crusty roll & margarine - 7pp

22/26pp - hoping shopping will come so I can add to that later, still not feeling 100% which is why I've got boring food lol

Well I didn't get up until 11am today! Little one woke up at 8 (shocking!) and the boyfriend got up with him to allow me to have a lie in ;) its cold outside! Hoping the snow doesn't come this way just yet, far too early!

Food plan for today, not too sure what I'm going to eat today so will update this over the day. Its Saturday so might dip into the weeklies and have a takeaway for X-Factor. Feeling a lot better today too so think that bug has decided to say bye bye - or it could be because I got some sleep.

B - Alpen Light bar - 2pp
L -
D -
Snacks - Wagon wheelies - 2pp

hi luv ur food looks great :)
how old is ur lil one? i wish lucas would get up at 8 lol im lucky for half 7 on a good day haha!
xx

Hey thank you guys, ended up having a takeaway so I've gone into the weeklys - never mind! Just got to keep to dailies from now on :)

Sammie - my little boy is 3 but he was up until 9pm last night lol, it was a one off for him to wake up at 8am today but I wish he'd sleep in more often, he normally wakes up around half 6 for nursery.

How are you two? xx

haha bless him!
Lucas was up MEGA early today but they dont get the whole clocks going back thing do they:eek:!

oo what take away did u have? we had one last night as well as proud i dint eat it all lol
xx

Haha no they defo don't! Ryan was up at 1am, 3am, and then 6am. Ugh!!! Just wait until the boys are teens and they would like their 1 hour extra and we'll be turfing them out of their pits :p

We had Dominos LOL! What did you have? Felt it today as been up since 4am on and off the toilet. Strange! Must be the fat in it or something? Haven't had a takeaway for ages. Not sure what I'm going to eat yet as waiting for tum to settle.

xx

Haha too true banging the hoover against there door!!
We have a chinese...ooops but I am so proud I dint eat as much as I wud of done 6 weeks ago :) go me xx

Haha yeah! Knowing our lucks they'll become immune to the sound of the vacuum as they get even older :p
Ooh I've not had a chinese in a long time! Safer that way ;D

How you doing on WW? Do you eat your weeklies? As even though I've dipped into mine I'm quite worried about weigh in this week as I've just been feeling so bloated.

I've just tried the bagels today instead of a alpen light bar for breakfast and tis yummy! Quite filling so will be having one of those again.

B - WW Bagel & philadelphia cheese - 5pp
L - 100% Beef burger and tesco roll - 9pp
D -
Snacks - Tesco Crisps - 3pp

Not sure what to have for dinner so will update when it comes. Having quite a lazy day as tomorrow I'm off to visit my family, hour trains journey which isn't too bad but going off early.

I've only had the bagels once nice though! I love ww pittas I am havin one now infact :)
I have 14 weeklys left but I won't touch them now I find if I use them it is only at the weekend.
I haven't had a burger in ages.. I'm makin a cheesy pasta for tea! Will put the pic on my diary later! Cnt wait t cook it lol!!
Oo where do ur family live?
How u finding ww? I do actually love it I dint think I wud! I am a bit nervous about weigh in this week coz I was naughty last week xx

Ooh I've not tried the WW Pittas, might get them in next week when I'm due to do shopping next. What kind of things do you have with it?

I find weekends are my weak spot too, don't know why but hoping it'll be okay with my weigh in being Friday. Gives me a few days to get back to losing. I'm sure you would lose though *fingers crossed!* Whens your weigh in day?

Family are in Portsmouth, I moved to Sussex a few years ago so I rarely see them even though its not that far. I don't like going far if Ryans in nursery as I'm always getting called in lol!

So far so good! I did WW a few months ago and I did lose quite a bit on it but over the summer I just got lost, if that makes sense? Didn't know what diet or plan to stick to so this is the longest I've stuck to a plan in months lol! Making it stick though as its easy, can eat what I want as long as its in the points.

xx

My weigh in day is thursday and I normally use my weeklys friday saturday n sunday unless we go out then I waste them all on wine!!!
I treat it like sandwichs sometimes! I have Tuna sweetcorn n mayo, ham or egg salad! Sometime have bacon n egg mayo or bacon n sausage! I sometimes put hame n cheese in it and have it like a toastie YUM!!

Why did u move to sussex?

Yeh I LOVE weight watchers! I sttarted SW in at the beegining of this year and I lost a stone but not quickly then we went on holiday in May then when we got back with it bein summer n the euros I jus went off cors completely!!
But I couldn't get back onto SW. Coz its not about portion control so I had as much carbs as I wanteed so I put a stone plus one!!!
I dint even wanna join WW but imy friend asked and I'm so glad i did!!
Xx

Ooh good luck for tomorrows weigh in I'm sure you would of done great :D
Oh I didn't even think of using pittas for those ideas!

Basically, cutting a long story short, me and my mum kept arguing and my boyfriend was in Sussex so I moved in with him - we're still together today so it worked out okay lol, twas 5 years ago that I moved when I was 18.

I've heard so many bad things about SW, I'd do really pants on it as I don't like much veg and I don't understand how you can eat a lot of carbs for "free" it don't make sense to me!

Didn't go see my family on Tuesday, felt really pants few days so I've hardly ate :/ Oops! Going to make sure I get back onto WW tomorrow as I'm feeling a lot better. Though I checked my measurements earlier and my waist is 26 inches :D woohoo!

Hope alls been okay xx

o no hope ur feeling better now? bummer about not seein ur family..will u go again soon?
me n my mum n dad are so close but when i live with them we did nothing but fight our relationships are so much better when were not in the same house lol!
yeh hopefully i have done ok this time tomorrow we will no lol!!

Lucas dint really like all the kids coming round today, the older kids with horrible masks on scared him :(

hows ur food gone today
xx

Oh yeah much better now thank you :D Food wise went okay yesterday, within the 26pp lol
Yeah meant to be going next Thursday while the little ones at nursery, the other half will deal with the nursery if he gets called in LOL

Aww bless him! Did he dress up for Halloween? Ryan doesn't like halloween because he doesn't understand whats reality and whats not (hes autistic) so he went out on his bike for most the day to avoid halloween lol

Hope your weigh in went okay :D awful weather here today :(

xx

its tonight at 6pm eeeekkkk nervous!!

we dressed him in a pumpkin! (when we went on holiday in may to lanzarote he hated seein characters dressed up. We thought we were over it as we went to primrose valley(a haven holiday park) in septemver and he loved the characters.) so the night was going well until some stupid older boys banged at the door in horrible masks and they scared him :(
poor lil mite they really scared him!!!

aaaww bless him bein out on his bike is much better than halloween anyway ;), theyre still so young arent they!

xx

Eek good luck! I'm sure you would of done fine lol!

Aww bless him but boo to the older kids :( Surely they should know better than to not scare the little ones?! He'll love it when they're older, think its more fun when they're 5-9 anyways lol We live in a flat so don't get trick or treaters apart from the kids in the block. A few houses down the road got egged! One reason why I hate halloween - I always get ID'd for eggs :p

Food diary for today so far :-
Breakfast - toast with marg - 3pp
Lunch -
Dinner -

Not sure what having later as think we might be going to the boyfriends mums as theres fireworks by hers tonight. Cheaper than going to see them in the actual place as they're charging £7 an adult :|

What you doing today? xx

Haha I no they're a rip off aren't they?! Were off t a friends monday night, the lads r off out monday t buy some! The kids hated them last year hope they like them better this year!!
Not a lot today luv, got a friend coming round this afternoon then its WI! I am jus doin some house work :( lol xx

Back