Dear Diary

Flubber

Hi

Well today was..is (days nearly over!) my first day on the lipotrim diet. I'm making this thread as my personal rant page. just to blow off steam and keep my sanity.

Feel free to jump in where you like

At tue moment I'm standing in a looonnnggg que at the post office moving closer to the till.

So .. Might as well do my update for today...

It's going ok. I feel a little hungry but my stomach isn't imploding from starvation yet.

I was dreading the shakes! I actually got then last week on Wednesday but I couldn't bring my self to start the diet as o thought they would be DISGUSTINGLY UNBEARABLE.

BUT... I was pleasantly surprised. This morning I had the chocolate shake with ices cold water and it was nice. It tasted a little like chicolate Yazoo. On the afternoon I had it with hot boiling water.. Thought I'd pretend it was a hoy chocolate.

Boyyyyyyy was i wrong! out tasted like mud!

Lets see how long I last.

so it is nearly 10pm. Day one is nearly over.. It won't officially be over till I fall asleep and wake up in the morning! For all I know I may run downstairs and grab a bite to eat.

I want to lose a stone by first April. And lose 4 ... I would settle for 3 by end of may. I am now 14st and want to be between 9-10. That's my ideal weight.

I've been away for the last 10 months and I'm retuning home in June. I've gained 4 stones. Kudos to the desk job and takeaways.

I dread to think what will happen when mu hubby sees me... And everyone else. :(

Really not looking forward to that. So fingers crossed. Well see how tomorrow goes.

Today went well until about 3pm. Been hungry since then. Been in bed since 6pm to avoid good!

Omg!!! I woke up a little after three this morning with a disgusting metalic taste in my mouth. Since then I'm still up feeling sick and nauseous. I've brushed my teeth and ik knocking back water to get rid of it.

Yuckkkk

:(

Although I have given have up lipotrim I'm still dieting. today I had a hot chocolate and croissant from.costa. That was only to get rid of that rancid taste from mu mouth.

It still makes me sick. I can't look at the sachets without retching.

And now I have just had a warm mug of milk. hopefully nothig else now!

Not doing too good.
Had 3 mouthulls of spaghetti bolog and a few dried figgs. Having green tea now to increase metabolism and burn the calories. :(

I do fine during the day. In the evening I end up picking at the various dishes my mum has made.

Had a few pototoes and chops from the curry, a couple of bites of fried fish and a bite of a samosa and a few mouth full of noodles and o a donut at lunch.

Damn

Bad day.

Had a meal today at lunch time. Been tasting food here and there. Must get serious again! Or I'll just pile it all back on!

I really want to weigh my self .. !! But I had lunch today so I should weight till tomorrow. Although I was hoping to last till next sunday before weighing myself.

I went a little off the rails today. Had an egg mayo sanwich and then lots of bits and bobs.

Tomorrow I'm going to go back to water fasting and no snacking like I did this week!!!! I've learnt my lesson. I could have lost 7 pounds had I not had those donuts and other crap. best of luck to me this week. Hope to be 13.3 or under.

Sometimes it can't be helped, I'm sticking to plan but not lost this week STS, I exercised every day too so feeling a bit down about it, will keep going though, sometimes its hard to see the bigger picture lol.

Back