dear god, everyone thinks im pregnant...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bakedbeanleg, 3 August 2008 Social URL.

1. bakedbeanleg

bakedbeanleg fat fighter!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    various & gym!!
    went to a wedding last night and i didnt really want to tell everyone why i wasnt eating (or more to the point drinking...;)) because its just easier not having to go through the standard... that can't be a healthy diet, just have a sausage roll etc etc, and didnt expect many to realise i was on a diet as ive basically lost the weight i put on having my baby in march

then to my suprise...the groom came up to me and asked if i was pregnant again! wtf? do they think im a baby machine? :eek:
    despite my denial, by the end of the night i had randomers congratulating on my "fantastic news!"

on the plus side, i didnt cheat once- dispite the bloody mum of the bride coming round FIVE TIMES to offer chuffin' wedding cake :( happy times...!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Well done resisting all that cake, and just think by their first anniversary you'll be a skinny mini! :cool:

4. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    WELL DONE! A BUN IN THE OVEN! CONGRATULATIONS!!! WHEN ARE YOU DUE????

;) xox

5. bakedbeanleg

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    various & gym!!
    mmm...bun! NO MUST RESIST! lol :)

6. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Congrats on the 'happy news'. I don't drink anyway so that is nothing new to people and I also take anti biotics a lot, may be you should have said you were on them and they were making you feel sick.

7. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    great willpower hun - all that cake!!!!

8. bakedbeanleg

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    various & gym!!
    antibiotics! :doh: that would have been much more believable than me saying that i had decided to stop drinking...!

9. still1

still1 Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    once i was invited to a party while on a diet, then when people notice that i was not eating they asking, if i was sick or something, i reply no, i was dieting (i wish i have not say that), suddenly every single person at the party wanted to feed me, i became the center of conversation. now whenever i am dieting it just my secret. whatever people thinks i don't argu. when someone force food on me, i take than bin it, when no one is looking. well done

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

awww i got the same aswell few times i was out with the girls. well done for resisting though :) x

11. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(27.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have an good idea if this situation comes up again in the future...tell everyone you on antibiotics (make sure u make up an illness) so that explains the not drinking and then you could throw in that the tablets are making you feel abit sick so you'd prefer not to eat,problemo sorted.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.