Death to Mars!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by NumNumPigsBum, 5 August 2011 Social URL.

1. NumNumPigsBum

NumNumPigsBum "The Stig" Pig

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tantrum time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid bloody mars and their crappy packaging!!!!! You look at a mars bar, calorie content = the WHOLE bar, snickers= the WHOLE bar. Why then on a bounty is it for ONE PIECE, half of the feckery thing .. ARGH!!!!!!!!!! I have been doing SO well... I only ate 1 piece but because of going out to lunch tomorrow I wanted to have syns at around the 5 mark today. Totally blown that now..

DAMN YOU MARS!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HADES!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    When you say blown it, how many syns have you had?

4. NumNumPigsBum

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You probably wont see it as being blown as I'm still within my daily limit, im at 8.5 (although I'll prob be hungry just before bed as hubby and I normally have a little snack with a cup of tea to end our day)... I thought the bounty was only 3 syns as I took the calories as being the full bar and halved it.

Might not be a huge deal to some but it's pissed me right off as I had tried really hard today to avoid things and have low syns in preparation for tomorrow. Boo Hiss Boo!

5. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Well its over the 5 you were planning to use, and very frustrating i agree. The extra 3.5 syns is worth 70 calories. Over a week that won't make any difference so i say carry on regardless hun x

6. maddison2009

maddison2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge moving to SW
    Yes - don't let the diet rule your life! Treat yourself tomorrow and just be good after, cutting down your sins next week to make up for it! Being 3.5 over, just take those off next week? Still annoying, but its done, so put it behind you - sounds like you have really good motivation and commitment anyway!

7. Sio

Sio Full Member

I know how you feel. Apparently half a tube of smarties is a 'portion'. As is half a bottle of coke. They just do this so the nutrition info on the front comes out green.
    By the way bounties are so lovely I couldn't have eaten one half anyway.

8. NumNumPigsBum

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    apologies for throwing my dummy out yesterday. It's that certain time of the month every woman loves and the whole bounty episode pushed me over the edge lol Thank you all for not sending the men in white coats around :)

9. Donzy84

Donzy84 Back to basics

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(20.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yea I got caught out with the smarties!!!! Ad if anyone would just have half a pack!

10. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    That was you throwing your dummy out??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.