Debbie diary !

slimming deb

Well I have been to my first cdc meeting today , she was lovely lady , I weigh 13stone 7 no surprise there was what I expected! I have all my products needed for the week and will start Monday and get weighed again Monday 13th , my CDC was very honest and said it will be hard first few days but I'm positive I can do it ! I decided to take 7 porridge 7 shakes and 7 soups just to try all the products see what I like and don't like ! Looking forward to starting Monday morning ! X

Good Luck Debbie, sounds like you are in the zone and ready for this!

Not too bad now i'm back into the swing of things, I was a similar weight to you when I first started, took me about 2-3 months to lose 2 stone.. had a break over Nov/Dec/Jan and am now back on to get myself down to 9.5stone.

lauren-1986 said:
Not too bad now i'm back into the swing of things, I was a similar weight to you when I first started, took me about 2-3 months to lose 2 stone.. had a break over Nov/Dec/Jan and am now back on to get myself down to 9.5stone.

Did you find you lose quite big weekly or slow ? Just want to lose fairly quick not for any reason in particular just cos fed up ha x

Welcome to the journey Debbie

All the best ! Looking forward to your updates.

I am on day 7 so far it's been smooth and I've been 100%.

I weigh 13.5 and want to be 10st

My-year2012 said:
Welcome to the journey Debbie

All the best ! Looking forward to your updates.

I am on day 7 so far it's been smooth and I've been 100%.

I weigh 13.5 and want to be 10st

Oh 100% for seven days well done ! You must be due your first weigh in , looks like we are similar weights and have similar target too I said 10 stone too but maybe bit lower if I feel still want bit more . Hope your having a good day x

My 1st wi is due 2moro can't wait to see the results

We are similar weights...I know Thor sure I need 3 stone off that will get me into the 10s once am there I'll see how much further I want to go b4 goining on to maintainace.

My day do far have been good no complaints. If anything I am barely hunger and consuming my shakes as a schedule as opposed to having then because I am really hunger.U

Are you all ready for 2moro.... Had any last favourites before your big start?

Did you find you lose quite big weekly or slow ? Just want to lose fairly quick not for any reason in particular just cos fed up ha x

I lost about 8lbs in my first week, then had a steady loss between 2-4lbs each week thereafter. I did have a week off in the middle as I went away for a hen do ( I gained 3lbs that week due to alcohol consumption! )

Yay - Good luck! you can do this! :)

When I reach your start weight I'm going to feel a huge sense of achievement! So in a way you could even celebrate NOW the fact that you're doing something now and not leaving it any longer - well done!! And good luck!

My-year2012 said:
My 1st wi is due 2moro can't wait to see the results

We are similar weights...I know Thor sure I need 3 stone off that will get me into the 10s once am there I'll see how much further I want to go b4 goining on to maintainace.

My day do far have been good no complaints. If anything I am barely hunger and consuming my shakes as a schedule as opposed to having then because I am really hunger.U

Are you all ready for 2moro.... Had any last favourites before your big start?

Yeah you have same plan really but I'm a bit taller than you bring 5ft 4. I really not looking forward to first three to four days and being at work will be hard my department full of cake and sweets ! Well I been having my last favourites all last week ha ha Nando , mc ds , chocolate , mmm Malteser bunnies oh dear I will stop there but I feel I had enough of all the rubbish now and want to start . You sound like your well on track I'm excited to see how you do tomorrow. I will weigh Mondays too ! I'm sure your do great.x

lauren-1986 said:
I lost about 8lbs in my first week, then had a steady loss between 2-4lbs each week thereafter. I did have a week off in the middle as I went away for a hen do ( I gained 3lbs that week due to alcohol consumption! )

It's hard to be 100% all the time I went out drinking and danced night away last night so I will be ok for a month or so ! Wow 3 lb just Cos of drink not good my problem is I'm too paranoid to dance unless I'm a little but tipsy ! Your doing great Lauren well done x

Enough said:
Yay - Good luck! you can do this! :)

When I reach your start weight I'm going to feel a huge sense of achievement! So in a way you could even celebrate NOW the fact that you're doing something now and not leaving it any longer - well done!! And good luck!

Thanks very much ! Yeah alot people along why I doing cd and not ww and sw etc truth is because I think there too much choice the thought that you can have a chocolate bar is too tempting better to say I'm allowed nothing but the porridge shakes and soups . I was 14 stone 10 this time last year and was doing sw but just found it not for me I want quick results and to learn to eat after much better x

Ok it's day 1 on the plan I went to tesco on my way to work went past the lovely Smelling bakery straight to the water and got stocked up for the week ! Oh also got some head ache tablets just incase I can't handle going with out diet coke and get ahead ache, ok so I just made my orginal porridge and hum I don't think I like it maybe I made it wrong? Hum not sure I will force it down though as otherwise need wait til lunch, I'm surprised I thought I would enjoy porridge the most hum x

some people really like it - but i think most people hate the porridges.

contact your cdc - she may let you pop round and swap them.

spangles said:
contact your cdc - she may let you pop round and swap them.

Yeah she text me this morning so I text her backing saying I not getting on with porridge but she not replied yet, thanks spangles x

Back