Debbie's Food Diary - NEWBIE on Extra Easy

this-is-my-time

I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago and i have had a wee wobble already! This is now my first day back on track and I am not gonna fall off the wagon again. In order to keep me on track, I have decided to keep a food diary. As I am still new, i would appreciate some feedback if you come across something that you think is not right:

Saturday 19th October

Breakfast - 2x fried eggs, mushrooms, onions & tomatoes (all cooked in fry light) and then a banana

Lunch - Mug Shot and a satsuma

Dinner - Slow Cooker : Whole Chicken, Vegetables and Potatoes

Snacks - Homemade Nachos with Salt n Pepper

Last edited:
Hi Debbie,

Well done for getting back to sw! Looks good. Maybe add 1/3 superfree at lunch & dont forget your syns
Good luck...you can do it!
Ruby x

Thanks huni !!

Sat was a bit of a quick day for me so it was pretty much grab what i could. I will upload sunday's just now. Thanks for the feedback x

Sunday 20th October

Breakfast - 3 Ryvita Black Pepper (HEXB) and Boiled Egg - Satsuma

Lunch - Ham Salad, yoghurt and a Bananna

Dinner - Paprika Pork with vegetables (cooked in the slow cooker)

Snacks - Homemade Nachos with Salt n Pepper - Satsuma

Monday 21st October

Breakfast - Coffee with 2 tbs of coffee mate ( 3 syns) - Bananna

Lunch - Tuna Salad, Mug Shot and Satsuma

Dinner - Beef with mushroom, onions, carrots & peas (cooked in slow cooker)

Snacks - Homemade Nachos and a Bananna - Coffee with 2tbs of coffee mate (3 syns)

Last edited:
Tuesday 21st October (weigh in day) Breakfast - Coffee with 2 tbs coffee mate (3 syns) Lunch - Tuna Salad and a Bananna Dinner - pizza n chips -treat night!!!

Last edited:
Hey hun, what are the mugshots like, I have never tried them!

Your home made nachos sound yummy :)

xxx

Hey hun, what are the mugshots like, I have never tried them! Your home made nachos sound yummy :) xxx

Hi huni

The mugshots are lovely!!! Really great for a quick snack. I keep one in my drawer at work incase I feel peckish.
The nachos are delish .... BUT I found out tonight at class that they are not syn free!!
Apparently they are if u have them with a meal but not as a snack

Xx

Results from this weeks weigh in - I lost 3.5lbs!!!!!! Soooooo happy as I thought I was going to have a gain. Feeling really bloated this week as was due my period today. Was expecting another gain despite being really good. I also got my first half stone sticker too :) Lost 8lbs in total in 3 weeks ????

Wednesday 22nd October

Breakfast - Coffee x2 sweetener & 2 tbs coffee mate (3 syns)
Harvest morn Chocolate & Orange Breakfast Bar (6 syns)

Lunch - Tuna Pasta with Salad Cream (4 syns)
Mug shot & Satsuma

Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognaise in slow cooker
Satsuma

Back