December 2017 challenge

Jenny_b

Gold Member
Hi all,

I believe Sarah is probably on honeymoon so thought I'd get the December challenge started. I cant do the chart so hopefully Sarah will help us out when she gets back.

congratulations Sarah, hope the wedding and honeymoon were fab, pics please :)

so as usual
  1. weigh day
  2. target
  3. holidays

Hi. I'd like to join the challenge please. Trying to get my head back in the game (probably not a good idea just before Xmas but hey ho.)
My weigh in days are Wednesday and my target is I just want to have a loss this month so 2lb.
First weigh in 3lb (I know I'll end up putting on some weeks of December so that's why my target is lower atm)

Hi Jenny and everyone,
I’d like to say 4 lbs for December , a little low but I will probably be a little off plan over the three days of Christmas!! I won’t go too mad but I’m not going to worry endlessly about syns at Christmas.
My weigh in day is Thursday

Ive only just found this I hope to get under 100kg by the end of the month I'm just going to mark down my progress up to now which hasn't been great with only 1lb off this week. I've got my all inclusive works do on Wednesday too with a set menu
So my weigh day is Saturday
2nd -4lb
9th - 3lb
16th - 1lb

I really would love to get another 2.2kg off to start new year under 100kg so I'm very ambitiously saying I want to get the last 4.9lb off over my next 2 weigh ins 23rd/30th Dec

Last edited:
Gained the whole 4lb I'd lost in 1 week. :banghead: I did have a lot of event this week and binge ate a lot thinking sod it I've already slipped up. Going to try my best to be good, I've got a few events this week plus it's xmas day, I am hoping not to gain any more weight.

I've see sawed this week. On my weigh day I had gained 3-4 lb but the next day a couple had come back off then Christmas Day happened and Boxing Day. Think I'll just check in on Saturday and see what the damage is.
On the plus side I got 3 slimming world diet books for Christmas they are quite old though but I'm sure I can get some recipes from them still.
Enjoy the rest of the year guys....,..but maybe not toooo much

Back