December challenge. From today til 31st.

toxicsgrl

Gold Member
There's 3 Friday weigh ins til Xmas for me and I want to get 7 lbs off by then but a total of 8 lbs in the month.
Even if I'm in it alone I don't care! I can do it!!

Lou 8lbs to lose -0lbs lost

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I want to lose 5lb before Christmas too :)

WT 5lb to lose - 0lbs lost

Good luck x

Thought I'd udpate as I weighed in yesterday :)

WT 5lb to lose (169.5lbs) - 1.5lbs lost (168lbs) - 3.5 to go

:girlpower::party0049::cross:

Can i join please? I'd like to shift 7lbs for xmas :)

Loser85 - 0lbs lost - 7lbs to go

I don't think this week is looking good for a loss for me :( BUT I only have myself to blame. Onward and downwards (so they say) I've got to be 100% for the next 3 days and see what the scales say on Saturday. Good luck both of you and Welcome Loser85 :D

I suspect I'm gonna fail miserably at this one too, with last weeks none loss!
But I'm gonna have 2 super good days and hope! Then next week I'm gonna have a 100 % week before Xmas.
Good luck everyone :)

BlueFluff said:
I weighed in today, second week and have lost 3lb that's 7lb so far..... doing ok x

Sent from my S3 using MiniMins

That's fab! Well done you :) x

Well Done!

I'm hoping for a STS this week as it's coming up to the TOTM so feel really bloated and 'orrible :(

I need to get me a ticker so I can visualise the losses :)

wobbly tum! said:
Well Done!

I'm hoping for a STS this week as it's coming up to the TOTM so feel really bloated and 'orrible :(

I need to get me a ticker so I can visualise the losses :)

Try upping your water intake from now until the end of TOTM. should help get any excess water out.

Click on my ticker then make your own xx

Lou 6lbs to lose -2lbs lost

WooHoo!! Well done Lou :clap:
I weigh in tomorrow so trying to be sooo good today but it's hard with the weather and the horrible slim fast shakes which leave me really hungry :( I think I'll have soup for lunch :D

yeah i had a low day yesterday, and had stir fry for tea with loads of veg, and i didnt eat in the evening, which i find helps massively with losses. its only one day, if you feel hungry, drink a pint of water, i find its enough to fill me up. good luck :) x

Well done on the loss girlies :D

Im not actually weighing again till xmas eve. Not wanting to see a gain in my 1st week after a VLCD so leaving it 2 weeks so i'll stabilize. After that will be NYE.

I only lost 0.5lb :(
I know its a loss and any loss is good but I'm really disappointed, in myself more than anything. I know I haven't been 100% this week (life got in the way) but I've still stayed under my overall calorie allowance for the week. Just goes to show that weightloss isn't constant or in your total control!
I was hoping to lose 2lb this week as I've got Christmas drinks tonight and wanted to relax it a little. Never mind, only the 1 glass of wine and veg sticks tonight! :)

Lou 6lbs to lose -2lbs lost
WT 5lb to lose (169.5lbs) - 2lbs lost (167.5lbs) - 3 to go

I can't seem to change my statistics (wrong weight format!) but I've hit my first target, only by 1/2lb but it's there.....11st on the scales (unfortunately it's follwed by 13.5lbs!)

Last edited:
wobbly tum! said:
I only lost 0.5lb :(
I know its a loss and any loss is good but I'm really disappointed, in myself more than anything. I know I haven't been 100% this week (life got in the way) but I've still stayed under my overall calorie allowance for the week. Just goes to show that weightloss isn't constant or in your total control!
I was hoping to lose 2lb this week as I've got Christmas drinks tonight and wanted to relax it a little. Never mind, only the 1 glass of wine and veg sticks tonight! :)

Are you drinking 8 glasses of water a day? How many cals are u having?

Relax it anyway and enjoy yourself. Life is to be lived. If it means it takes a week or 2 more to reach your goal then hey ho. It's no time at all when you have the rest of your life ahead of you.

I have bad days but I enjoy them and I don't feel guilty coz it's not illegal. You still lost! I still lose. Just not as much. You can't choose how much u lose, your body decides.

Have a good night and don't fret about it. You know you'll get there in the end. I know you will too.

Xx

To be fair I haven't been having too much water this week as I've been mega busy (work wise) so it's slipped a little. :booboo: I'm sticking to 1200 cals (my fitness pal based) but I'm not entirely sure this is enough......but I've been losing well on it so far so kept it at that. I don't really excercise except a new circuit training class on Monday's plus walking to and from school (pushing a double buggy) and running round after a 3yo and a 16 month old all day but in the new year I intend to up it quite a lot as I want to tone whilst still losing weight.
I'm not going to stress about it, like you said I have to live and these things happen :D I'll enjoy myself tonight and carry on tomorrow!

Thanks for your support x it means a lot that I can come on here and people understand what I'm talking about! There are some really good people on here :gen126:

wobbly tum! said:
To be fair I haven't been having too much water this week as I've been mega busy (work wise) so it's slipped a little. :booboo: I'm sticking to 1200 cals (my fitness pal based) but I'm not entirely sure this is enough......but I've been losing well on it so far so kept it at that. I don't really excercise except a new circuit training class on Monday's plus walking to and from school (pushing a double buggy) and running round after a 3yo and a 16 month old all day but in the new year I intend to up it quite a lot as I want to tone whilst still losing weight.
I'm not going to stress about it, like you said I have to live and these things happen :D I'll enjoy myself tonight and carry on tomorrow!

Thanks for your support x it means a lot that I can come on here and people understand what I'm talking about! There are some really good people on here :gen126:

That's the way :)

I have 4 pints of water a day. One with each meal plus one. It's easier that way. Easy to remember too xx

Lou 2.5lbs to lose -5.5lbs lost
WT 5lb to lose (169.5lbs) - 2lbs lost (167.5lbs) - 3 to go

3.5 OFF. only 2.5 to go for this months challenge :)

Back