December Challenge.......

SandraB

Gold Member
Well, we've got to have one haven't we?!!!

I thought that I would start this off and this is my idea....lots of us are refeeding for Xmas and planning on coming back here (or starting WW, SW whatever) in the New Year.....my Challenge to all of you is to STAY THE SAME!!

I'm going to put my starting weight, ie today's weight as it is my last weigh-in for November, down and record my weight next to it every week as I would normally.

The Challenge, of course, is to be the same, or even less, at the end of December!

OK, so who's up for it???

Sandra - 11st 4lbs

Ok...here goes...though I have not reach my final WI. All the best for Dec!!! Thx Sandra

Sandra - 11st 4lbs
Funkystrut - 15st 3lbs

As long as we don't have a forfeit if we mess it up!! lol

Sandra - 11st 4lbs
Funkystrut - 15st 3lbs
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs

I feel have such a long long way to go!!!:break_diet:

I feel have such a long long way to go!!!:break_diet:

You haven't really funky.... The time (and the weight) will fly.... Just keep focused hunni, and it will all come good...

What you have left to lose is roughly what i needed to lose, and i am nearly there in 11 weeks.... And you will be too, just don't lose sight of the end goal. Look at what you have achieved so far, and hold your head up high and be proud x x x

You haven't really funky.... The time (and the weight) will fly.... Just keep focused hunni, and it will all come good...

What you have left to lose is roughly what i needed to lose, and i am nearly there in 11 weeks.... And you will be too, just don't lose sight of the end goal. Look at what you have achieved so far, and hold your head up high and be proud x x x

Thx Su.... having one of those moments!!

:26:

I definitely want to join the December challenge but I hope to continue to lose until Dec 13th. Can I be part of the challenge if I put a target loss on it? Or should I start another one for those who want to lose?

:26:

I definitely want to join the December challenge but I hope to continue to lose until Dec 13th. Can I be part of the challenge if I put a target loss on it? Or should I start another one for those who want to lose?

Ideally so would I Ella.......either way go for it! I just thought that we couldn't let December go by without a Challenge, Christmas or no Christmas!

TBH i started this to remind myself and I guess the aim is that no-one ends the month heavier than they started it......fingers crossed and good luck to everyone x

Thanks Sandra, I'll put down my weight as at last wi but I think I'll amend it when I have my last Nov wi...just joining now so I can be part of the gang!!! :p Here is hoping that nobody ends the month with more than they started :cross:

Sandra - 11st 4lbs
Funkystrut - 15st 3lbs
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs

Ella Belle - 10st 8lbs(24/11/10)

Oh yessss i am on it!! my last WI before refeed is the 3rd of Dec so will go my that weight. I would like to be 14 stone 5 which is the weight i was when i had to come off Last time so need a 7lb loss between now and the 3rd that 2 more WI for more. fingers crossed eeeek

I will join in after i get my weigh in on friday,,,

So to start my December challenge then...

I am now 10st 2.5lbs. I would like to get to 9st 10lbs in December, or rather I want to finish the month at that weight, or less and no higher. I have 2 more weeks tfr, I'm hoping to lose 8lbs in those weeks and then to stay under 9st 10lbs until January when I will go back to tfr to lose the remaining 10lbs.

I may be a little ambitious here but I think it's important to set myself a limit and I can't take todays weight as it's just not motivation enough for me to be good over the festivities whereas if I can lose a bit more I will be so close that I know it will help me stay focused and not to go mad altogether. I do plan to enjoy myself but I'm hoping to balance this with exercise.

Good luck everyone xxx

Sandra - 11st 4lbs
Funkystrut - 15st 3lbs
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs
Ella Belle - (6.5) Goal: 9st 10lbs

yes this is a great idea... i do not want to be heavier when i return on january 2nd!!!..

FUNKY.. chin up babe.. youre doing really well,,,just bust your bottom with determination for the next while and itll all be worth it.. you know you can do it..:D

im in...im 14.10 now...im not going to put in a goal but i will update as we go along,,and each time i update,,i cannot go above that weight....
yes that sounds good...
yay i love a good challenge..:D

Sandra - 11st 4lbs
Funkystrut - 15st 3lbs
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs
Pudge - 14st 10lbs

Pudge, I am in there for Dec....thanks to your lovely support! Your doing pity good.....get in there girl!!:)

Elle I am amazed at how far you have got....you will defo reach your target before you know it....can't wait to see the new you!!! Exercise will speed things up i'm sure! Keep moving!!:)

Well, I am not quite a goal so would like to keep losing, but I seem to be losing sooooo slowly right now (1lb a week!) so just going to set myself the target of losing 4lbs in December. That'll leave me with just 3lbs to lose in 2011 though - fingers crossed!

Sandra - 11st 4lbs
Funkystrut - 15st 3lbs
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs
Pudge - 14st 10lbs
LincsBren - 11st 7lbs (goal - lose 4lbs)

I'm still hoping to shed 6lb before my refeed, so i'll update weekly too. but if I get through x mas the same weight i am now i will be happy tooxx

Sandra - 11st 4lbs
Funkystrut - 15st 3lbs
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs
Pudge - 14st 10lbs
little-me - 9st 4lb (goal - lose 6lb)

Sandra - 11st 4lbs
Funkystrut - 15st 2lbs(Goal-10lbs),1st Dec-14st13lbs,
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs
Pudge - 14st 10lbs

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

I think I'm going to have to change my plans. I had wanted to get to 9st 10lbs at least for December but I may have to amend that. My first Dec wi is tomorrow and I had planned on doing tfr for another week but, I have to be honest here, I'm getting to a bad place in my head as far as my weight goes and it's not healthy so I think I have to start eating again before I get myself into a mess. Tfr has taught me so much about myself and opened my eyes to things that I've been doing for my whole life, and also unfortunately made me remember a lot of negative food/diet things from my life. Anyway, what's been happening me is that the demon voice in my head (the one that used to tell me to eat) has come back but this time telling me not to eat, not to have the shakes and not to admit it to anyone. For the past two days I have only had 1 shake per day. I know how bad that is, that's why I have to start refeed on Tuesday after my Monday wi. In my life I have had periods of eating/binging and periods of starvation/purging, I don't want to go back to being obsessed about eating in any way, I want it to become a normal part of everyday life, not a ruling part.

Anyway, the upshot of this is that whatever I weigh in at tomorrow will be my December Challenge weight and then I will go to WW on Wednesday night and start from there. I'm going to use my LT wi and not my WW wi (that will be much more as at night and also in full shoes etc).

Sandra - 11st 4lbs
Funkystrut - 15st 2lbs(Goal-10lbs),1st Dec-14st13lbs,
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs
Ella Belle - tba
Pudge - 14st 10lbs

Hi Ladies,.........
Anyway, the upshot of this is that whatever I weigh in at tomorrow will be my December Challenge weight and then I will go to WW on Wednesday night and start from there. I'm going to use my LT wi and not my WW wi (that will be much more as at night and also in full shoes etc).

Here's wishing you all the best......you have been a great support and done really well on tfr.....and hope you will keep posting lovely threads on this forum!!
Don't wanna say goodbye to ya!!:D

Back