DECEMBER CHALLENGE

Texty_F

Gold Member
:xmascheers::winter_brr: :26::xmastree:

Ok ladies and gents next Saturday is the 1st December and that means a maximum of 4 WI's so lets make this a good challenge leading up to Santa arriving to fill our stockings/socks for the guys :p - Deck the halls, Jingle your bells and lets get the pounds dropping so were fit for the January sales.

Texty_F 4lbs (0lbs lost 4lbs to go)

Texty_F 4lbs (0lbs lost 4lbs to go)
Mummysturt1 (0lbs lost 7lbs to go)
]
Treenire (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)

hiya =] a lb a week is a great idea =] so far ive been completing my tarets a week early, but with all the xmas prep i hope to make it on time! =]

My losses are slow but steady 1lb a week is currently what im losing so thought it was a better goal than 7 for me anything over 4 is a bonus and will get me my 2st award

Updated and sorted into Alphabetical order

jenAlfie 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
Mummysturt1 7lbs (0lbs lost 7lbs to go)]
T
exty_F 4lbs (0lbs lost 4lbs to go)
Treenire 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)

I don't want to actually set a target as I don't think I'l have an overall loss in December, but I'll pop on to see how everyones doing :) I might try for a maintain over December-is that allowed (doubt I'll make that even lol, expecting a gain but might be good to aim for something)

Yay!!! :) bring on December, I can't wait.

donna88 maintain (0lbs lost...0 to go)
T

haha that looks weird at the moment, but it'll look a bit better when I get some losses in before Christmas :) hopefully some A's - D's will join soon so that I'm not the first one on the list with my maintain.

blonde88 7lbs (0lbs lost 7lbs to go)
donna88 maintain (0lbs lost...0 to go)

T

Back