December refeeders!!

nataliej

Silver Member
As there are so many of us about to embark on the world of refeeding it's a good idea to start a thread!!
Good luck to u all!
Day 1 of refeed for me today :)
Breakfast- LT shake
Lunch -LT shake
And for dinner I am having 4oz chicken breat with a small salad consisting of lettuce cucumber and tomatoes.. Little bit of balsamic vinegar too!

I decided to stick to black tea as I'm use to it now, I've had lots of water too so I'm gunna keep these up!

Hiya Natalie
How is it going today? I am about to start refeed on Friday ! Can't wait all I seen to eat on refeed is my tuna salads I love them! Looking forward to it !
;)

Hiya Natalie
How is it going today? I am about to start refeed on Friday ! Can't wait all I seen to eat on refeed is my tuna salads I love them! Looking forward to it !
;)

Hi Kate,
Just ate my dinner!! It was absolutely divine but I feel really naughty!!!
I had chicken and salad!! Was most amazing taste ever ha! Going to have same for my lunch tomorrow! And in gunna go body pump in the evening!
I don't like fish so I can't be with u on the tuna there it's gunna be chicken for me everyday ha!
Good luck for Friday!...
Post ur progress in here

I'm starting on Saturday although my menu plan is still subject to change as I am researching LOADS of recipes and ideas that I can use to pt a twist on basic Salads and chicken/veg dishes.

Here is a great one that I found that I think can be used from the get go of refeed ( can someone clarify what exactly the "dairy allowance" consists of and can it be introduced from day 1 ? I Know my refeed sheet talks about using fromage frais, but it isn't exactly clear about when it can be introduced...))

Anyhow I think this looks like an interesting green salad that will make a change from the norm:

WATERCRESS, COURGETTE & MINT SALAD

Serves 4

Salad:
2 Courgettes cut in to batons
100g of french beans cut in to thirds
1 green pepper cut in to strips
2 celery sticks
1 bunch watercress

Dressing
200ml 0% fat yogurt
1 garlic clove crushed
2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Black Pepper

1. Boil pan of water and coot the courgette batons and beans for 5 mins until just tender. Refresh the veg by running under cold water. Drain and set aside to completely cool
2. Mix all veggies in large serving bowl
3. Combine yogurt garlic and mint in small bowl. Season with pepper to taste and serve over salad.

Sorry if the instructions are a bit obvious - I'm just paraphrasing the "recipe" from the book. I thought it was an interesting combination though - and not one I would have come up with on my own ! I'm going to try this one out with steamed chicken :)

Hi Kate,
I had chicken and salad!! Was most amazing taste ever ha! Going to have same for my lunch tomorrow! And in gunna go body pump in the evening!
I don't like fish so I can't be with u on the tuna there it's gunna be chicken for me everyday ha!
Good luck for Friday!...
Post ur progress in here[/QUOTE]

Hey Natalie
Ah lovely. Glad u enjoyed it! How long was u on TFR 100%
What was your weigh etc. ? If u don't mind me asking.

Oh I love my tuna salads! Went shopping this morning after my shift. Got all my food ! Can't wait for tomorrow!

I am gonna be doing a fair bit of walking at the weekend as we r dog sitting. From today till Sunday! Can't wait. ;)

X

I'm starting on Saturday although my menu plan is still subject to change as I am researching LOADS of recipes and ideas that I can use to pt a twist on basic Salads and chicken/veg dishes.

Here is a great one that I found that I think can be used from the get go of refeed ( can someone clarify what exactly the "dairy allowance" consists of and can it be introduced from day 1 ? I Know my refeed sheet talks about using fromage frais, but it isn't exactly clear about when it can be introduced...))

Anyhow I think this looks like an interesting green salad that will make a change from the norm:

WATERCRESS, COURGETTE & MINT SALAD

Serves 4

Salad:
2 Courgettes cut in to batons
100g of french beans cut in to thirds
1 green pepper cut in to strips
2 celery sticks
1 bunch watercress

Dressing
200ml 0% fat yogurt
1 garlic clove crushed
2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Black Pepper

1. Boil pan of water and coot the courgette batons and beans for 5 mins until just tender. Refresh the veg by running under cold water. Drain and set aside to completely cool
2. Mix all veggies in large serving bowl
3. Combine yogurt garlic and mint in small bowl. Season with pepper to taste and serve over salad.

Sorry if the instructions are a bit obvious - I'm just paraphrasing the "recipe" from the book. I thought it was an interesting combination though - and not one I would have come up with on my own ! I'm going to try this one out with steamed chicken :)

Looks good. Even tough I don't really like alot of that stuff. I would prob eat it anyway !

Good idea trying to shake it up.

Good luck and enjoy x

Had chicken and salad last nite

Today for lunch I had tuna salad tonight I will have chicken salad again

Oh everything taste so yummy enjoying it all

Thanks Kate I find I am still not hungry for food which is great good luck you for tomorrow with your refeed

Hi Kate,
Good luck for Friday!...
Post ur progress in here

Hey Natalie
Ah lovely. Glad u enjoyed it! How long was u on TFR 100%
What was your weigh etc. ? If u don't mind me asking.

Oh I love my tuna salads! Went shopping this morning after my shift. Got all my food ! Can't wait for tomorrow!

I am gonna be doing a fair bit of walking at the weekend as we r dog sitting. From today till Sunday! Can't wait. ;)

X[/QUOTE]

Hiya,
I was on TFR for 8 weeks I lost 2 stone 6lb starts at 13'12 now 11'6... Healthy bmi now too ? just bought brill new scales it tells u ya percentage body fat and water weight so I won't feel down beat if I weigh heavy one day as I can check body fat etc! Only 15 quid at asda ... I defo recommend!
How long was u on it for Kate? How much u loose etc? U wanting to loose more?
I'd like to get down to 10 stone eventually but my aim until end of December is to shift this 6 lb so I can say I'm 11 stone or even better get to 10'13

Had chicken and salad last nite

Today for lunch I had tuna salad tonight I will have chicken salad again

Oh everything taste so yummy enjoying it all

What day are u on mburke? Glad ur enjoying!!
It's tasting sooo good isn't it!! Who would have thought I had a mouth watering salad for lunch h!

Ok 2nd day on refeed!

Had my shake for breakfast!
Chicken and salad for lunch and for dinner had chicken again with 2 tablespoons of a veg steam bag which had peas and broccoli in! Lush!

Can't help but hate the thought of introducing potatoes tomorrow!!!!!
So scared!! Anyone else scared about this? It's also my Xmas work party an it's a free bar! Anyone no what damage a drink or 2 will so? Just vodka diet coke

What are the make/name of the scales you bought in ASDA Natalie ? Wouldn't mind seeing if I can find them on ASDA direct....

That's great Natalie well done Hun.
Well I know your worried about the potatoes but u don't have to have it if u don't want to. I am just gonna stick with my tuna salads all week plus some apples. Don't want any carbs for the first week. U do what's best for u.

I started this on the last day off June this year and was 17 stone. I quit smoking in February ad put on well over a stone prob near to two. I was getting very bad and thought to myself I will be 20 stone by Xmas and I didn't want that to happen at all. I want to change my life so much now and can't believe how much I have done this year.

I have done refeed a few times now and also cheated on the 100% I will be honest but I always lost cos I got straight back on it but I have put myself back still. I just weighed myself now and it said 12 stone 3 and a half pound so all good!

I was ok restarted loads off times but am now finding it harder.

I am thinking in the new year switching to slim and save but having one healthy meal a day and going gym maybe and exercising. Also swimming when it gets warmer! Need to exercise u know that. As there is more choices. And I won't have to go pharmacy my one is quite bad. My scales are the same as there's and gives a true weight so I can weigh in at home once a week.

I am planning alot for next year. I can't wait to get in the 11 s well done.

Then I will be nearer to 10 stone than ever. Never thought I would come this far. Thought I would fail but am so proud of myself I done it ! ;)

If u would have told me I would only be having three shakes a day and not eating at all. I wouldn't have believed it! I never heard about these type of diets before. Till my mate told me.
I have never dieted before till this one.

It's all unreal sometimes for me!

Xx

Oh have u seen my pictures in the photos bit ??

That's great Natalie well done Hun.
Well I know your worried about the potatoes but u don't have to have it if u don't want to. I am just gonna stick with my tuna salads all week plus some apples. Don't want any carbs for the first week. U do what's best for u.

I started this on the last day off June this year and was 17 stone. I quit smoking in February ad put on well over a stone prob near to two. I was getting very bad and thought to myself I will be 20 stone by Xmas and I didn't want that to happen at all. I want to change my life so much now and can't believe how much I have done this year.

I have done refeed a few times now and also cheated on the 100% I will be honest but I always lost cos I got straight back on it but I have put myself back still. I just weighed myself now and it said 12 stone 3 and a half pound so all good!

I was ok restarted loads off times but am now finding it harder.

I am thinking in the new year switching to slim and save but having one healthy meal a day and going gym maybe and exercising. Also swimming when it gets warmer! Need to exercise u know that. As there is more choices. And I won't have to go pharmacy my one is quite bad. My scales are the same as there's and gives a true weight so I can weigh in at home once a week.

I am planning alot for next year. I can't wait to get in the 11 s well done.

Then I will be nearer to 10 stone than ever. Never thought I would come this far. Thought I would fail but am so proud of myself I done it ! ;)

If u would have told me I would only be having three shakes a day and not eating at all. I wouldn't have believed it! I never heard about these type of diets before. Till my mate told me.
I have never dieted before till this one.

It's all unreal sometimes for me!

Xx

Oh have u seen my pictures in the photos bit ??

See I wasn't going to have carbs tomorrow but I emailed LT and they said u have to have them on the days u are told too to avoid extra water weight! Which I can't understand how introducing carbs more slowly will make that a problem!! ... Oh well!! I don't really no what I wanna do!

Wow u have lost a shed load of weight I go and check out your pictures now Hun!!!

Yeh I'm going to do the maintenance up until Xmas and then maybe rosemary collenly on jan as u get free exercises classes when u join each week! If I struggle to get weight off though I'm going to go back onto LT for a few weeks my pharmacist is actually really nice and she's said she wot have a problem with it but won't allow me to loose more than a stone as il be undunderweight by that stage!

I no I wouldn't have believed I would stick to this but. Found it so so easy once I for into it and I'm as to be refeeding it's the best diet ever!!!!

You do what's best for u Hun.
I don't think I will be this time. I think I only done it on the first refeed I done. Thank u ;)
I am so excited about today tuna salad later woohoo !!!!! :)
Xxx

Back