• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Decided im joining :)

must lose twinny belly :)
hi madmum well done on your decision im sure you wont be disapointed x i have tried ww and cambridge before and must say think sw wins hands down xxxx good luck to you i have been doing sw for 4 weeks and lost 10lb so far ( weigh in on tue) x i have three children 9,4 and 2 so you could call me a mad mum too lol good luck hun xxxxxxxx
how can u be a failure with 4 children !!!!!!!!!! im sure they are great kids and your a great person !!! just need a bit of encouragement and will power ! no different to any of us ! lol ( im suffering with a hang over today lol ) were all human he he
me neither hence the headache lol x
must say i feel rather rough so must be getting old.................. boo hoo x
Welcome to forums and reguarding headaches i only had them for a week as i was eating rubbish to sw but they go and phew lol good luck xx
ok after doing lipotrim and crying, being moody my kids not eating there tea as im not and the advice i got last night ive decided to go for it and start sw tommorrow,
im sure i will be asking lots of wuestions as ive never done it before xx
Sent you some tips in your email :) Good Luck and I think you will find this plan much easier to incorporate in with your family life!