Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

decided on tomorows class.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missgalaxy, 5 October 2010 Social URL.

1. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    After a lot of debate yesterday i decided not to go and rejoin my old class last night, but wait until tomorrow and join the new class that has opened 25 mins away.

Im totally ready for a new start, a new consultant and a positive me. I put my jeans on this morning and I could barely do them up - I was in tears!

BUT, I know that im making the first positive step and Im determined to succeed this time. im going to let the consultant know tommorrow that I do need pushing so hopefully I will get the encouragment and support from her that unfortuantley I didnt get from my last leader!

Im so excited for 930am tomorrow (does that sound a little sad lol!!) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.38%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Woooo YEAH!

High 5 lady xxx

4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yay hon we are right behind you

5. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    Thanks guys!!

Im SO READY for this - to change my life for the better, make everyone proud of me but most importantly to be proud of myself x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.