Decision Making

nicci79

Hi peeps, i have finally decided to change from doing CD to doing Exante. Nothing personal but I am saving a lot of money a month in doing so. I will still be on the Forum so i hope you don't mind me checking in to see how you are all doing?

When i started cd i weighed my self on the Monday morning (as i got my shakes the Wednesday before weighing 20st 13lb) and i weighed in at 21st 1lb. So as i am no longer doing CD i decided to put my home scale weights in as this is what i will be using in future.

Hope this makes sense, good luck everyone x x x :eek:

I tried this but I couldn't hack it on Exante as I found their products to be disgusting.

Good luck though!

oh no! that doesn't sound good lol. well i hope i can stomach them. You don't know until you try i suppose xx

Exante shakes are lovely. And besides think of the money you're saving ;)

The bumper pack is well worth it on exante - I just struggled with going it on my own and felt like I had no one to answer to if I cheated.. But if your in the zone I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Of course i will hun! Hubby actually convinced me to do it as it was a £73 saving over the month, you have to buy it in bulk to get the good deal though. i am looking forwards to trying the bars someone said they were like Trackers (without the chocolate!) i should get my delivery tomorrow! i hope its not too late because i run out of cd today!! i will let you know Charliewoowoo x

Wow that sounds cheap please let me know to how it tastes! How did you hear of it and do you know someone that has done it already?? xxxxx

nicci79 said:
Of course i will hun! Hubby actually convinced me to do it as it was a £73 saving over the month, you have to buy it in bulk to get the good deal though. i am looking forwards to trying the bars someone said they were like Trackers (without the chocolate!) i should get my delivery tomorrow! i hope its not too late because i run out of cd today!! i will let you know Charliewoowoo x

ta very muchley xx

Wow that sounds cheap please let me know to how it tastes! How did you hear of it and do you know someone that has done it already?? xxxxx

I mentioned that i was doing CD to my neighbour, she told me that her Brother in law was doing Exante. When i looked online and saw the difference in price i was pretty shocked! i only really go to my cdc to got the packs etc as i weigh myself too, and the money i save on diesle to get to her house and back will cover the cost of the postage!!

Sounds like a no brainier gooood luck him and keep us updated xx

Just had my first Exante shake and it was really nice not so sweet as CD but not bland either! kind of like having normal squash after loads of fruit shoots! (does that make sense??? x x

Sounds good what flavour?? Xx

It was Vanilla, i am just tucking into one of their bars, it is like a tracker, little chocolate droppings too. it is actually hurting my teeth as i haven't had anything to eat in so long lol. really good though x x there are a few more cals, but total for the day is 600, i was worried about this but someone said anything under 800 cals will give maximum weight loss! x x

Wow stop my imaginations going crazy lol I'm not even on snarks yet zx

So u just weigh yourself! I'm not overly happy with my consultant she doesn't really offer much support! Xxx

*bars ment to say

yeah, basically you are cutting out the middleman, and as i have done 2 weeks and i am on it good and also weigh myself too it seems a better choice for me. But my friend likes going to see someone to be weighed as this is what she likes to do. everyone is different aren't they! x

Back