Decision

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Well I think I have decided to put a time limit on my lipotrim journey ie another 8 weeks. That will mean a loss (probably) of 4 stone in total leaving me approx 1 stone from my goal (or 10 lbs on my scales) the reason is firstly I think that's all I can cope with and secondly I have a few big social things from then on. What I'm wondering is - will I be able to lose the last stone or will it be very difficult after a vlcd, and I am mad should I take this golden opportunity and push for the finish regardless???

Also I know I'll be raging when I come on here at Chritmas and see my twin (ms R) and lots of others at their goals. Oh I don't know I should take it a week at a time and see how it goes. It just felt nice to have a time limit on it iykwim

Last edited:
My friend lost 4 stone over a 10 month period on Lipotrim but had 3 breaks. Maybe you just need a break my love, there are no rules to say you must lose all your weight in one go. However when you stop it is very very easy to 'go off on one'...you must keep control.

You have done so well, do not beat yourself up over it.

I have only 4 weeks left (6 weeks to lose 2 stone) because I have just too much on, however I intend to keep coming back when and if I need to. xx

Hi Annie,

I understand what you mean about having a deadline. Mine in my head is the end of June 2013. There's nothing wrong with having a deadline but also seeing how you feel when you get there. If after another 8 weeks you feel you need to stop then thats fine, but if you get there and decide you would like to go on and lose a bit more then thats fine too. Maybe a flexible deadline (if that makes any sense!)

BM

Well I think I have decided to put a time limit on my lipotrim journey ie another 8 weeks. That will mean a loss (probably) of 4 stone in total leaving me approx 1 stone from my goal (or 10 lbs on my scales) the reason is firstly I think that's all I can cope with and secondly I have a few big social things from then on. What I'm wondering is - will I be able to lose the last stone or will it be very difficult after a vlcd, and I am mad should I take this golden opportunity and push for the finish regardless???

Also I know I'll be raging when I come on here at Chritmas and see my twin (ms R) and lots of others at their goals. Oh I don't know I should take it a week at a time and see how it goes. It just felt nice to have a time limit on it iykwim

Hey... If I where you i would take it a bit at a time see how u feel. I went off LT to enjoy christmas in 2010 after being on it for 7 weeks and almost 3 stone lighter however I was gutted then as if id have hung on then I would have got to my goal. Its a hard one to know what to do but whatever u do im sure it will be right for u :)

Good luck, L

I know exactly how you feel

I have to have a limit to when I'm finishing, I couldn't cope otherwise!

11 weeks is my limit and I'm just coming to the end of week 2.... to be honest though if I wasn't on my Uni course to take my mind off it 3 days a week, not sure I'd manage as well.

Thanks for your replies, I'm going to opt for a flexible deadline as you say BM I'll focus on being 100% for another 7 weeks and 2 days, but I'll really hope than when I get there I'll find the strength to push in and finish what I started:)

Back