Decisions

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by katy73, 29 April 2009 Social URL.

1. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi there everyone, hope we are all motivated and well this morning! Last night we were told that we were getting new uniforms for work and they had a load to try on. I picked a size 22 skirt without thinking so imagine my delight when i fitted into a size 18 with room to spare! I am still currently wearing size 22 maternity trousers(as they wouldn't give me any more uniform) and i had the baby 3 years ago!!!! i was thrilled, the only thing is they have said to choose the size wisely as i won't get any more new uniform after this for another 3 years!!!, hmmm what size do i go for?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    I'd go for 14!! If you get smaller then you could always get it altered?

4. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Go for the size you would like to be when you reach target then you can celebrate when you get into them, I have a whole wardrobe I cant quite get into but I try every week and every week im closer lol x

5. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks guys, the trouble is that we have to start wearing them as soon as they arrive and chuck the old ones out, i get 5 shirts, 3 skirts/trousers and 2 blazers so i think i will have to get a couple of different sizes to accommodate my weight loss, oh i get a tie as well but thankfully i don't need to worry about that!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.