Deep breath - i put pics up...LOL

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Purpleangel, 2 February 2009.

1. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Well-Known Member

This is quite scarey for me to do, but i guess it would be interesting as well.

I will create a step by step weightloss on LT album soon too - so you can see the differences as I lose stone by stone!

2. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

You are very hard on yourself about these pics. You look great to me but I supposed we all have our own views on these things.
  3. Purpleangel

i know i am, thats how i view myself to be honest.
  4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

We are all tough on ourselves, me too. We just seem to see ourselves differently to everybody else. It's always a worse view too. I look forward to seeing your future photos, ones that you are happy to show!
  5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Lovely pictures purple!!!
  6. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Ya look beautiful hun mashallagh and ya are being very harsh on yourself but i guess its the way we see ourselves. I personally hate getting pictures of me taken and always hide behind people. I have one picture that I got taken at my nephews christianing and theres was about 3 chins and more rolls on me than in a bakery....yuck yuck yuck and I am too ashamed to even put it up here.
  7. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Lovely pictures you will get there again.XX
  8. Purpleangel

cheers guys - i admit to having a really crap self-esteem....eeek :sigh:

With some hard work I am going to look better than the 'slim' pictures :) And I promise to post :) :) :)