Dee's Weightloss Diary!

Deedz12

Hello, I'm new here so hoping I'm doing this right.

I joined SW for the second time seven weeks ago and I've lost 11lb so far. I'm going to be a bridesmaid in July so I want to loose weight for that but I'm planning on continuing with SW after that.

Hi and welcome. You'll get loads of motivation and support here - so if you need help just ask.
Good luck with your journey

Hiya :welcome: well done on your loss so far, you're doing great. Good luck with the rest of you're journey xx

Thank you both for the warm welcome! I've gained a shocking 2.5lb this week, totally deserved though. I'm really bad for boredom eating and I've been off work and around Easter eggs, not a good combination. I'm planning on having an SP week between now and next WI so hopefully I'll lose that again quickly.

How are you doing this week? Don't worry about the gain, I'm sure you'll lose it again in no time xx

Hi :) Thank you! I'm much more on track this week. I've been back at work which always helps as I'm definitely a boredom eater. I've had my first SP week this week, and as a pasta and potato lover I thought I would find it difficult but I've really loved it. Weigh in tonight so fingers crossed I have a good loss :) How has your week been? xx

Good luck for weigh-in :)

I struggle when I'm not at work too although I tend to go the other way and skip meals. I'm back at work now after the school hols so hopefully things will get back to normal. I lost half a lb last night which is what I gained last week lol xx

I've lost what I gained last week too :D praying for 3lb off next week to get my stone award :)

Hopefully on my way to 3lb! Doing a few SP days this week and I've been swimming today to hopefully boost my weight loss :)

So last week I gained half a pound and was gutted because I'd been really good. Managed to get 2.5 off this week though. 1lb to go to my stone award :)

Thank you! Also had a non-scale victory this week, just bought a dress 2 sizes smaller than I was wearing in November :D

Back