• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Deezer was right !!!

Got weighed today after two small loss weeks and having increased my water and stuck to the 3 times a day routine (I had been having a single sachet at lunch and two at night!),as Deezer suggested. Well I lost SIX pounds this week :8855:I am so happy and that is one stone now gone for good. Thanks guys for all your support xx Heres to the next stone ha ha xx :bighug:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 119.3kg C: 101.6kg G: 66.2kg BMI: 35.1 Loss: 17.7kg(14.83%)
well done, bet your over the moon xx

S: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb
O'h good for you, you know I am guilty of using two sachets together as I don't feel the need to have them during the day, so let's see how I get on this week by doing it the correct way!
Have a great week, Elaine.

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
S: 20st1.3lb C: 20st1.3lb G: 17st2lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Have been drinking water like a mad thing atm and I've only been doing this for 3 days and I've already lost 5 1/4lbs :D so the more ya drink the more ya shrink ;) x x x

Thanks guys, now on to the next week xx Hey Elaine, look forward to hearing how it works out for you, I made the chocolate biscuit to take to work (thanks Dee for the recipe) and that made all the diference!!

Deezer

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 6st7lb(31.27%)
Thanks guys, now on to the next week xx Hey Elaine, look forward to hearing how it works out for you, I made the chocolate biscuit to take to work (thanks Dee for the recipe) and that made all the diference!!
Its not amazing but it does the job doesn't it??? X

Dahlia Rose

Silver Member
S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I was feeling really quest pharmacist said I was drinking too much water but I find that hard to believe how much are you guys drinking daily not including shakes??

S: 21st9lb C: 17st3lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 4st6lb(20.46%)
Congrats izzysmum brilliant weight loss :)
i drink around 2 and a half a day, we shouldnt drink more than 4 and should space it out during the day x

Dahlia Rose I drink around 2 litres plus tea and coffee xx oh and a bit extra if I make a bicuit rather than a shake to compensate for what I don't use in the shake if that makes sense x

S: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb
Hi
I drink 2 litres at work, I measure this to ensure I drink it by pouring it into a 2 litre water bottle, and then drink a litre at home. I do not drink any tea or coffee only water.
Hey, what is this chocolate biscuit recipe???
Elaine

Deezer

Gold Member
Hi
I drink 2 litres at work, I measure this to ensure I drink it by pouring it into a 2 litre water bottle, and then drink a litre at home. I do not drink any tea or coffee only water.
Hey, what is this chocolate biscuit recipe???
Elaine
Its in my diary Somewhere hun!! 'Ready to change'

Not sure what page sorry!! X

Deezer

Gold Member
They're no chocolate hob nobs lol... but they'll do for a change!! : ) x