Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

deffo a WeMITT

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by phatlassthin, 17 February 2009 Social URL.

1. phatlassthin

phatlassthin Full Member

I love the name! I have started my diet and I have 7 stone to lose. The amount seems overwhelming and I know I have to break it don into more manageable amounts but am so glad to have found this forum. Anyway here goes....

(and I really blinkin' mean it this time!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Hi welcome to WeMitts.
    What diet are you following?

Good luck!

~Silence~

4. phatlassthin

phatlassthin Full Member

Hi, I'm following WW but doing it from home as no classes where I live. Glad to be here.

5. phatlassthin

phatlassthin Full Member

Well as I said in my diary. Just had a great night. Didn't eat a thing while I was asleep. LOL.

6. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW

Hi i have around the same as you to lose.

Good Luck

7. phatlassthin

phatlassthin Full Member

Thanks and all the best to you too. We can do it! :angel09:

8. phatlassthin

phatlassthin Full Member

Well after joining the WeMitts a month ago I am happily 10lb lighter. I can't remember the last time I stuck to a diet this long before. I think it was a bout 7 years ago! I'm determined to keep going and so glad for this forum. It really helps.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.