Deja vous - here I am again ;)

Trango

Gold Member
Ok from a target member who maintained for almost a year, and then you know some difficult things went on in my life with work, and it seems all of a sudden I have that "oh my god, is that really me" moment all over again.

For those of you with teenage kids, I'm sure you have all heard of snapchat - have you ever been snapped unknowingly when you didn't have chance to pose suitably whilst going blue in the face due to breathing in? - lol, welcome to my world. However, I've also never been so grateful as I'm not hiding anymore. (I can't really haha)

Yes I have some weight to lose again, and therefore I will come back on here and share my days both successful and not so. After all, it was the support of minimins that got me to target before - I will be there again!!!

First thing to do I feel is be honest and come back here and fess up, oh how liberated I feel.

I weighed after my holiday and was suitably shocked 13 stone 10, that's two stone 10lbs over my original target weight.

I have decided to try on my own at home as opposed to going to group again, and welcome you guys back into my life. I aim to weigh and measure on the 1st of each month to avoid getting those massive disappointments when after being so good, we don't get the results on the scales.

Please feel welcome to come and share your experiences with me and keep me going in the right direction. I have some great friends that I made here before, am I brave enough to share the link on my old diary lol? :rolleyes:

Trango x

Thanks for popping in, I really appreciate it. ?

Well day one of being positive started well. Bought plenty of fresh fruit to eat before work, left some of it in the car to have to eat on the way back, haha came back and my bananas were black. I'd baked them! Not sure that I should have eaten them, however they were yummy, never tried hot banana before! I didn't have anything else with me, and I couldn't justify throwing them out.

Hi, previous member here too, who was an avid follower of your diary previously (Kirstym) - now married, and still trying to lose weight - I don't think this will ever end! Good to see some old names on here :) How has your first week back gone? x

Back