DELETE PLEASE

She looks great! Not 'too skinny' either like most celebs, lovely slim but nice shape :)

I know they make you so cross don't they. The papers are very sexest, always commenting on womens weight and making comments like 'ballooned up to a size 12!'. :mad:

No wonder we women have so many body hang ups. Seems like anything more than skeletal is not acceptable. ooo don't get me started on this one lol!!!;)

She looks fab and healthy too!! :) x

Zoe looks fab doesn't she? Can't believe some of the horrible comments. I ask you, some people are just body fascists. If she was any slimmer she'd just look too thin. I think it's great too that she is open enough to reveal that she was following SW when losing her weight. Many stars wouldn't admit to something like that...

Well I'll be 40 in Feb 2012 (rejoining SW on Tues) and if I look anywhere near as fantastic as Zoe I'll be over the moon!! (and may quite possibly take to wearing a bikini to work) :D

:8855::8855::8855:
Well I'll be 40 in Feb 2012 (rejoining SW on Tues) and if I look anywhere near as fantastic as Zoe I'll be over the moon!! (and may quite possibly take to wearing a bikini to work) :D

It would be great to see celebs going to meetings, imagine!

Yes she does look fantastic ..... not too skinny like some of the other celebs .. shes nice and curvy .... good on her!!

Back