DELETE PLEASE

SlimmingKitchen

Gold Member
image-3453253733.jpg

Hi All

I thought I'd make a thread for us all who are starting the Slimming World 12 Week Weight Loss Challenge which starts today.
So whichever day you weigh in this week the challenge will start from then.

Lets all have a great 12 weeks and see how much weight we can lose together as a team
:)

I look forward to hearing how you are all doing.
Love Stacey xxxx

image-3453253733.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
I WI on a Saturday, which seems such a long time away, I'm tempted to start it today seeing as it's just reading the books, otherwise I'll feel out of sync with the rest of you.

Go for it Hun :) xxx

Hello! Ok for me to hop on in the challenge? Seems nice and straight forward :) xx

Of course Hun :)
Loving the profile pic too. Wit woo xxx

As a result of reviewing my books I've started to fill in my fit logs - i am due a sticker i reckon!!! Xx

Well done guys :)

I've had a good read through mine and there's some foods listed in the book that I've not heard of or never tried before so I'm going to google them and maybe give them a try if they sound ok lol xxx

Well I have to say I've really got something out of re-reading my books. I'm not really a big meat eater, but when I do have meat I'll have butternut squash as a filler, but I've never really looked at what else I could have. I'm surprised that on a red day you can have baby sweetcorn & chickpeas, there are other things as well, but these were a true surprise to me & obviously next time I have a red day I can have these with whatever I'm having, it just opens up a whole new set of meals.

I also found out that sago & tapioca are not syn free like I thought, I often have sago with fruit for breakfast & never syn it 'cause I thought it was free. :rolleyes:

I'm now working my way through the mags I have & hopefully I'll get some ideas for scan bran which is nxt week!

Hi I am new to the forum. I am going to do the 12 week challenge with Slimming World. I live overseas so cannot attend a class, so will be doing this on my own. I have been on SW for 9 weeks and only lost 7lb so far. I want to lose another 7lb in 12 weeks (at least)

Hi I am new to the forum. I am going to do the 12 week challenge with Slimming World. I live overseas so cannot attend a class, so will be doing this on my own. I have been on SW for 9 weeks and only lost 7lb so far. I want to lose another 7lb in 12 weeks (at least)

Welcome Hun :)
You can do it and we are all here to support you xx

I found it surprising what I 'assumed' you couldn't eat on a red day, I'm not really a big meat eater & will usually have fish or something like chicken livers & tend to just have bns with them, but this has now made me realise how I'd restricted my options.

I'm looking forward to scanbran next week, I've bought my bran at class today & maybe try a curry scan bran loaf, I'm not trying any of that sweet cake stuff, erm just sounds minging.

Back